Kusuo's Chat

With Saiki (Limited)

It didn't take too long for Koro-Sensei to finish talking to his students about whatever, as he walked into the teacher's lounge where the kettle was brewing itself up, as Saiki sat boringly on one of the room's spinny chairs as he went around in circles by kicking one of his knees off the ground, sure he was getting a little queazy but was too board to stop, Saiki had taken into note that spinning around in spinny chairs, was a grade-A time waster. Sure it didn't make time pass any faster, but at least he was doing something.

"Kusuo," Koro-Sensei, sat down in a chair across from the pink-haired boy that didn't wear his hairpins any more, though Saiki would here and their wear his glasses, for comfort reasons mostly. The boy stopped spinning in circles and looked at the yellow teacher (Whose face was slowly inching together), raising an eyebrow, Saiki watched Koro-Sensei use the boiling water to set Kusuo and himself a cup of tea, while he sat slumped in his seat while using his tentacles. While bringing up some out-of-country biscuits, Koro-Sensei had brought in a few days back, as it seemed from the fridge.

"I have a reason to feel that you have been putting in the assassination plans behind you--like how the students wanted-- but you still haven't given up on the plan of you trying to kill me," Koro-Sensei said bluntly but in a usual polite tone as to start the conversation, Saiki shrugged as he sipped the tea.

"Why should I stop?" Saiki asked him as he took a nibble off the cookie, "I mean if we don't find a way to save you, we'll have to kill you and to be frank with you, as much as you are an 'okay' of a person, you ruined my life, and wanting you dead is what I want." Saiki explained to him as Koro-Sensei blew on the tea as he listened intently.

"That makes sense I supposed," Koro-Sensei agreed with him, "But I do feel like you haven't gotten much time to yourself, you wake up you try to kill me or you try to walk, then you eat then sleep," Koro-Sensei didn't seem too happy with Saiki's usual day-to-day life.

"I understand you had an entire week and some off, but that was for training, and then you were in the hospital a bit later." Koro-Sensei concluded, "Meaning, you have only had one day off to see your family and friends, by choice over by pure misfortune this class seems to give to you." Saiki half-listening nodded, the floor seemed to have pretty textures today. Did it always have that crack in the floorboard? Probably.

"Kusuo," Koro-Sensei said, "You seem to be going into some sort of dreamscape when you're in class, as you stare out into the distance, the students are even getting worried," Koro-Sensei confronted him as Saiki nodded to that, he guess he hadn't noticed the crack in that floorboard panel either, but it's not like it mattered too much either way.

"Yeah, yeah," Saiki muttered as this conversation got awfully boring really quickly, as he didn't even hear what Koro-Sensei had said. Koro-Sensei looked disappointed as he stuffed some more biscuits into Saiki's mouth making him look up and meet eyes.

"Kusuo, you're seventeen-years-old, thinking of a way to kill a Reaper, while teaching full time, and living with the stress of not seeing your friends and family in who knows how long, Kusuo I'm trying to tell you that you need a break."

Saiki shrugged, not disagreeing on the idea, it would be nice to see Nendou again even though Saiki didn't really think ramen was the best thing ever, and sure it would be kinda cool to get lost with Kaido since he had a grand total of zero sense of direction, but at least they were people that they didn't need ideas to kill.

"You shouldn't be telling me that," Saiki said as he fixed up a nail that was slightly unscrewed in his exoskeleton, "I don't make the rules, if that isn't clear enough, good grief," Saiki muttered under his breath as he wiped away the extra crumb along his lips.

"Kusuo," Koro-Sensei said, in petite sorrow. Saiki shook his head and motioned to Koro-Sensei to stop talking as he stood up and crossed his arms, "Just tell me what you told the students, and get on with this."

"Saiki, this is your future at stake!" Koro-Sensei tried to reason with him, that a break now will help him from a lot more emotional damage at stake when he's in high-pressure situations or when he's with families, or even his own family that one day he'll create (unlikely, but you never know).

"This is my future, Koro-Sensei," Saiki told him as his face went dark, "Why would I even need to change it?" Saiki asked as Koro-Sensei didn't seem happy with what his eldest student had said, but he only sighed and went with it anyway, hoping his future job will change.

"If that's what you wish," Koro-Sensei said as he stood up, "That I wish you only the best of luck,"

Koro-Sensei then took his time to explain what he told his students.

"That's dumb," Saiki said as he paused, "But a good idea, I'm on board, no pun intended," Saiki said as Koro-Sensei who seemed hurt at first on Saiki's life goals laughed gingerly, "Exactly!" Koro-Sensei cheered, as Saiki agreed on the space mission to continue.

"No way did the students actually agree on doing this..." Saiki said as Koro-Sensei laughed.

"Yes, way! All the way!"