Luke & Asher

Changing diapers wasn't too hard. It was taking the old diaper off and putting the new diaper on before Asher could pee all over the walls that was difficult. There was always a surprise, even when Luke saw it coming. It was just something about getting his diaper changed that made Asher pee everywhere. In most situations, it was almost funny. And then Luke had to clean up everything and it stopped being humorous. 

It was probably was the least favorite part of the day for Luke, having to clean both Asher and the poor walls. Sooner or later, he was sure he'd finally have enough and hang something up to block the walls, but until then he was stuck scrubbing away. 

Luke could've been in a grumpy mood after having to do that, but Asher was always in a better mood with a clean, new diaper. And that put Luke in a pretty good mood too. 

Asher was his cutest when he was happy. 

Luke carried him back into the living room, resuming the movie they were watching while making himself comfortable on the couch. He curled up, resting Asher on his lap, facing him towards the TV. Asher squirmed slightly until Luke finally turned him around to face him. 

"What's up with you? This is totally age appropriate." It was one of the few movies he owned that he felt comfortable watching Asher watch. Although at just two months old, he was pretty sure none of it made any sense to Asher. 

Asher just stared at him, all blue eyes and opened mouth. He let out a soft grunt and wiggled in Luke's hands, then yawned. Luke laughed and leant closer to kiss his cheek. It was true what everyone said about parents, they always thought their kid was the cutest. But Asher was THE cutest, no one could argue with Luke. 

Asher was more content using Luke as a pillow and going to sleep than watching the movie, so Luke took advantage of the time and feel asleep too.