First Time At The Firehouse (Calum & Quinn)

"Is this a god idea? Do these guys know how to act around a baby?" Calum rolled his eyes, guiding Karina towards the entrance into the fire house. He'd convinced her to stop by and bring Quinn down to the station, wanting to introduce her to the surroundings at a young age. There was a good chance that she'd grow up around all of this, and he wanted her to get used to it as soon as possible. Karina, however, was skeptical.
"Calum, I don't know." She held the baby carrier close to her side, glancing around the fire house with uncertainty. With being on maternity leave, it had even been a while since she had been back.
Before Calum could respond, Chief Walter was walking towards them, greeting his candidate and the mother of his candidate's child. He glanced between the two of them with a curious look.
"I thought you said she didn't like you."
Calum laughed, hiding his smile behind a hand as he stepped away from Karina. "She tolerates me."
"We're still friends, Calum. Stop painting me as a monster for your friends."
"We're not friends." Walter chuckled, gesturing towards the rest of the house. "You wanted to show your daughter around, right?"
Karina scoffed, giving Calum an icy glare. "She's not a medal, Calum. You can't go around showing her off."
"Why not? She's so cute." Calum gently took Quinn out of the carrier, smirking as he walked towards the bunks. He got through introducing her to the majority of the other guys when the alarm went off. He turned to look at Karina, frowning slightly.
"Go." She smiled reassuringly. "We'll hang out here and wait for you." She took Quinn back, nodding towards the direction the other firefighters had gone. "Stay safe, okay?"
"Okay." Calum grinned, turning to jog towards the trucks, quickly getting his gear on as he climbed into the truck. He leaned out the window and yelled, "Don't you dare eat my cookies!"