Period (Michael & Rigby)

Over the years, Michael had been able to figure out what he was supposed to do in these situations. Whether that meant runs to the store of just to be there to listen to Rigby whine or rant over something, he'd gotten pretty good at handling it.

Of course, at first, a period had been such a foreign thing to him that Rigby had basically had to fend for herself while stood off to the side awkwardly. But now he was basically a professional.

"I'm going down the store, do you want anything?" He poked his head into Rigby's room, finding her curled up in a ball on her bed.

"Cookie dough." Was her muffled reply from somewhere deep in her pillow.

"I'll be back in ten minutes at the most, promise." He walked down the street towards the convenient store, going straight for the cookie dough. He stopped by to grab some Oreos and a jar of peanut butter along with a bottle of pain pills. (They were running low on that last one. And Rigby was notorious for being in a lot of pain.)

The lady at the cash register smiled at him, recognizing him right away. "Your daughter is lucky to have you." Michael smiled, saying a quick 'thank you' once he'd paid.

"The guys are coming over to watch action movies." He announced as he reentered Rigby's room. He handed her the cookie dough with a spoon. The guys always came over to stay up late and watch movies. Rigby rarely got any sleep when she was on her period, so distractions like movies kept her sane. Or at least as sane as she could be.

"Good, I'm in the mood to watch something blow up." She muttered, gratefully taking the items out of Michael's hands. Being the complete opposite of a hopeless romantic, Rigby thrived on really gory movies that made most men squeamish. The more violence, the better.

"I thought you would be."