Makeup Failure (Michael & Rigby)

What part of the eye was eyeliner even supposed to go on? Lipstick tasted really gross and it was all over her teeth, how had that even happened? What was the difference between liquid primer and powder primer? Didn’t primer go on a wall? Did eyeshadow go under the eyes like…shadows? 

How did people do this everyday?

Why? Who would put themselves through this kind of torture?

Rigby would. Because curiosity had gotten the best of her. 

These Youtube videos were not doing the job though. They explained to fast and used so many different items. Rigby was utterly lost. And frustrated. After going through the fifth video, she finally mutter, “Screw it.” and just started putting it all on where she thought it should go. When she was done, she took one look in the mirror and screamed. 

Michael stumbled into the bathroom a second later, yelling, “What happened? Is it another spider?” He stopped, pressing a fist to his mouth to stop the shocked sound from coming out. 

He didn’t even know where to begin. Rigby looked like a clown. Not one of the funny ones in a circus. Like, just stepped off the set of “IT” kind of clown. 

“I don’t know what to do!” She wailed, looking at Michael helplessly. He stepped into the bathroom, grabbing a washcloth.

“Well first, let’s, uh, wipe this off.” He started dabbing at her eyes where most of the damage was. He tried to be gentle, but there was a lot of gunk on her eyelashes. He rubbed away at most of the makeup, leaving a little tint of the lipstick behind. He titled his head to the side, examining his handiwork and nodded in approval. “There, you look much prettier that way.” He turned her around to face the mirror.

Despite the smudged mascara still under her eyes, she did look a lot better. The makeup that had been left over looked so natural that Rigby could believe she wasn’t wearing any. She let out a relieved sigh and smiled. “That’s much better.”

“Yeah it is.” Michael high-fived her. “I could be a professional.”

“Let’s not go too far.”