1: Name is V

Disclaimer:

I don't owe the characters of this story, this doesn't reflect how the life of BTS , or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear.

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have this same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental. I have full copyrights of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated.

This story will also contain many scenes, such as: Smut, violence, psychotic behavior, drug abuse, mafia violence, starvation, torture, mind manipulation, psychotic behavior, and gruesome language, so please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if you are unable to read any of the contexts it has, please stop reading.

This story is mentally draining, trust me, read at your own risk and be responsible for your health while reading.

I will provide warnings when scenes such as smut,abuse or any emotionally triggering scenes do arise. Please respect this book and me as an author as well, let's build a nice community together as a family!

Thank you <3

_________________

The apartment is small. Probably not the smallest apartment in South Korea, but most definitely small. Only a single sofa with a tv in the living room, a decent sized kitchen, with a small hallway that leads to three doors exactly.

The entire apartment is nicely bricked designed, adding a small vintage vibe to it with a large window to see the outside highways and city of Seoul through the night sky.

A beautiful city indeed.

Taehyung drops his bag, taking in the decent scent of the newly polished wooden floor and the dim lights that Taehyung could control with the switch against the wall.

Everything seems perfect for him.

A perfect escape.

He nods subtly to the apartment in approval and gets to work instantly.

Taehyung searches the whole apartment, taking in every inch and every section with complete precaution. He has to be sure this isn't a set up or if there's any hidden cameras or voice monitors anywhere. Eith fuddling hands he searches in his backpack and pulls out an electric field disturbance gadget. The gadget it placed against the wall and he presses onto the blue button, watching it glow. Taehyung waits a while, trying to hear any sizzling of electrical disturbance anywhere in the apartment, only seeing it caused a reaction from the tv, lights and microwave. That's it.

Safe.

So Taehyung removes the gadget and shoves it back in his backpack and grabs one of his suitcases and hauls it on the sofa, zipping it open. There laid four rows of bullet magazines. All different sizes. Underneath it were piles of guns; AK-47, a regular pistol, semi automatic guns, and many more. Especially his more personal favorite; the sniper gun at the far bottom in his own section.

His baby boy, Tata.

Taehyung grabs the guns with black latex gloves and placed them in various places in the area; in the stove, a secret hidden spot he made in the cabinets of the kitchen, stick another one in a jacket that's on the coat rack next to the front door -a jacket he will never use- and scatter the rest of the guns in random places in his bedroom, bathroom, and a single one in the guest room. As for his Tata, he grabs the case and approaches the island in the kitchen. Taehyung presses a button under the edge of the marble countertop and presses his fingers on the surface, along with thumping a familiar pattern until the middle section of the island slides to the side from below, revealing a empty metal space with a glowing blue light.