6

It's Tuesday now, nothing from my dad, my mom is busy running the company, Steve is hiding I think, and even fricking Peter Parker is weird, so secretive... not that I'm curious but I do think I'm intuitive and he's jumpy at the classes, he's ditching stuff and I guess that's not like he normally behaves at least not at this level.

"-and then I threw him lego pieces all over the floor and he stepped on them" Harley proudly nods

"Are you sure you're not a villain?" I reach my locker and see Peter walking through the crowded hallway so I quickly jog to him and touch his back

 "Peter!"

"Hey Tannie" he toothily smiles at me "What's up?"

"Just wanted to know if you received my message...?"

"Uh, umm I lost my phone, I was jumping, I mean I was walking pretty fast and I dropped it..." he scratches his head "What was about?"

"mmm.... nothing, just to tell you that Robotics Lab is not the same without you..." I huff

"Hey!" Harley approaches me and Peter "Hi I'm Harley" he nods to Peter

"Hi, I'm Peter! I should go now... see you at English bye" He makes a hasty exit and I spin to my locker

"He seems... anxious..." Harley says to the air and I nod, he even noticed it

Blah, blah, blah, classes. Not to sound pretentious, because I'm not but the syllabus is a little tedious for me right now and it's only the third week. I waited for Harley to finish something in his blueprints and then we decide to change the setting and head to the park. Happy was growling all the way saying he wanted to watch Downtown Abbey but I bought him a pretzel. Not a bad day, to be honest, sunny weather, clear sky. We sat on a bench to do our respective homework and then decided to rent a drone and play with it for a while.

Minutes into the game, I turn my back to some workers who are building a little playground for kids. Harley runs to catch the drone and I laugh at how he tries to jump for it but he amazingly fails. I slowly spin and the craking sound makes me fully turn. I squint my eyes and the yellow crane begins to shake from its base. I look up at the cabin, a worker is shouting and just like that, the crane is breaking apart, workers and people around start running away.

Apart from the metallic crane collapsing, people are panicking. I catch Harley's voice shouting at me but I can't spot him in the crowd. I begin to walk backwards and then spin to run as fast as I can. From the corner of my eye, I see how the top of the crane is beginning to fall exactly where I'm running. Faster, Tannie... whoa, whoa... wha... I look down and see how my feet are not touching the ground. I quickly look up and see Spider-Man carrying me away. I gasp at the swinging motion. Wind hitting my face.

"Don't worry! you're definitely safe here!!" with a deep voice he assures me "you're shaking...!"

"Yeah... I was almost crushed by that thing..." I tighten my grip around him and lick my lips at the pull on my stomach "don't let me go, please..."

"No way..." then he shoots another string of web and he rocks us to a building

"Here... it's safe" he gently puts me in a roof just beside the park, the cloud of dust making its way to the sky

"Thank you Spider-Man" I smile brushing my clothes and hair

"Yep no problem" he brings his hands to his hips and I quickly scan the suit

"You did all of that?" I point at his onesie

"I tried...I'm not the best at fashion so..." 

I snort trying to look deeper in his weird glasses "Well... I don't know how you do what you do, very curious for sure but you're helping people and I believe that you had a choice... to do nothing or to do something and what you chose... says a lot about you" I kindly smile at him who stares at the floor "Now.... can you bring me down there? please"