143

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Nat said something about a transnational group hiding guns and that they are ready to attack"

Peter slightly steps back with his face showing excitement and surprise "Wha... that sounds awesome... I mean, not awesome the bad part but awesome they are stopping them. Nice. Where do you say there are staying?"

"Rabat, Morocco"

"Morocco???" he grins "Awesome place, I saw pics of Mosques with fancy paintings"

"Yes, it's great but she said they are not really into a sight-seeing mode right now"

"Of course..... bad guys first" he whispers looking around the not so crowd wagon "At what hour she call you?"

"7 am but it was noon back there and she asked how the baby thing was going"

Peter snorts looking down at his chest where the chest carrier and Marie are "And what did you tell her?"

"That we are rocking it of course but that we'll hand her over the 31 and then she said that we should enjoy that"

"Why?"

"Because we won't be able to hand a baby away if it's real.... so we better enjoy some freedom"

"Okay, May literally told me the same thing last night" he giggles and softly pushes me ahead of him, the train comes to a stop and we step out of the wagon feeling the air going lighter against our face. Peter grabs my hand as he shifts his backpack on his shoulder and we start jogigng downstairs "Did you talk with Mr. Capta-oh, here comes MJ, change subject, change subject"

At his panicky hiss I turn upfront and see her approach us at the end of the stairs with her combat boots and one black Windstopper around her chest "Hey, MJ"

"'sup" her eyes go to Peter's chest and she hum "Glad to see you enjoy the chest carrier"

We finally reach the floor and turn around to get into the field and she joins my right side shoving many wrinkled papers inside her backpack

"Are you still gonna help me today?" I ask her

MJ blows her hair away from her face and lightly smirks "Sure, yeah, got ya two covered"

"Thanks...." Peter replies with a timid smile and moving me to the left "Come, they're throwing balls this early in the morning" he says looking at the already practicing boys in the field

"Though, I don't understand why you need to come here" MJ adds also skipping a group of running boys in the field "Skipping school means skipping it from first period to the end of it, not half of it"

"We have reasons" Peter says tilting his head "Today we have Science, Calculus, and Physics, we can't miss them"

"Whatta 'bout tomorrow?" she snorts 

"No, I can't. Firts period I have a pop quiz, French"

"Thought you were fluent in French"

"Yes, but it's a pop quiz. I can't not do a pop quiz"

She bites her lip with a growing mocking smile and shrugs "If you say so, well, Coach Wilson will miss you today, Parker"

"Me???" he chuckles in a head-shake "Yeah, right, because I'm his favorite"

"You are" MJ and I say at the same time causing Peter to frown at us

"I'm not"

"Yes, you are, Parker... like, he always asks you to carry those mats and then he's like 'Peter, please demonstrate how to do crunches'.... 'If you can do the Captain America challenge faster than Parker I'll be impresed'..."