14

Peter webs ourselves down. The sun is far gone where we are and the darkness surrounds the area only the gleaming lights of the ATM illuminate the street. I tiptoe next to the local but Peter's hand suddenly blocks my way.

"What?"

"You don't have a mask! they will recognize you!" he hisses

Right ok, ok. Think... hair color is determined by eumelanin and pheomelanin, so we're talking about carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. In the end, they have atoms. And the eyes' color has melanin as well. Ok, ok... let's try something...

I close my eyes and a warm tingling forms in my head. Peter softly squeals and I shut my eyes open watching his amazed expression. 

"T-tannie. What you've done?! whoaaaa! Your hair is blue and your eyes...." his hand barely brushes the side of my hair

I quickly touch my hair and bringing it to my eyes "I guess they can't recognize me now" I gently push him to walk in front of me. I deeply exhale seeing through the windows the men hurriedly robbing the ATMs.

Yeah... probably this is a very reckless thing to do.

When we arrive at the doors, Peter lets me pass first. I quickly scan their movements and how they are emptying the thermal printer filled with money. I spin to see how Peter closes the door behind him and I look at the men again. My hands start glowing in the dim light prepared to attack. Peter awkwardly paces back and forth trying to find a cool-looking pose. I nudge him and he clears his throat.

"What's up, guys? You forgot your PIN number?"

The robbers turn to us, they are wearing cheap plastic masks of the Avengers. The Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and Iron man.

"Whoa! You're the Avengers. Can you sign my arm?" I fakely exclaim as they squat backwards eyeing us

What are you guys doing here?" Peter chuckles underneath the mask

One of the men loads his gun and points to me but Peter uses his web to grab it and successfully hits  "Iron Man" and "Thor" with it. I run to where the money is and I hit it with a beam that turns it to liquid. The fake "Hulk" notices what I just did and he swings his fist to me but I easily dodge it and Peter punches him away.

Peter proceeds to stick his feet in 'Thor's' chest and skillfully throws him back. "Thor. Hulk. Good to finally meet you guys. I thought you'd be more handsome in person" 

I crawl to the big weapon in front of me trying to decipher how it works so I can use it against them. From the corner of my eyes I see how Peter is hanging upside down and the 'Iron Man' starts to throw airy punches at him. I spin when someone grabs my feet and I kick 'Hulk' in his face but he slaps my left cheek throwing me to the floor.

It results in a smack against my skin, I grunt and notice how rapidly he grabs the high tech weapon, I stop him putting my foot for him to trip over and it ends in him accidentally throwing a punch to 'Iron Man' both falling to the ground. I swiftly stand up and jump to 'Captain America's' back trying to make him denser but he points the weapon to Peter and shoots while Peter jumps to us except he gets suspended in the air surrounded by a blue force field.

I frown "Huh?"

"Hey! Oh, this feels so weird" Peter's voice sounds distorted and then he is thrown against the wall 

Fake Cap quickly throws his head back headbutting me in my forehead and making me slip from his back and landing on the floor. What the hell is that thing?

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Peter exclaims my own thoughts but before he could run to me he's again caught up in that field and thrown up and down

I blink fast shaking the foggy vision of the previous bunt