135

Y'all are nasty lol Hope you like the chapter <3

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Shaky breaths echo in the room mixed with the gentle ruffling of the blankets and the smacking noises of lips, apart from that there's not a single noise outside, and if there was one I'm sure it will go unnoticed by us. 

Peter's breathing quickens as my tongue traces and licks part of his neck, my lips can feel his pulse radiating throughout his skin and I move further, connecting my hips with his and it makes it inevitable for us to moan at the contact and until I see the red-purplish mark on his skin is when I decide I want to see that same color, if possible, on his lips, therefore I move to his face to capture again the bottom lip and with a deep intake of air from his part, he returns the kiss, with his tongue connecting with mine and the dampness only making the sensation silkier than before. And even if I also took a large intake of air I have to pull apart and my view is a shimmering face with a light layer of golden sweat that makes his hair stick over his forehead and swollen lips ready to take another suck from me, but then I feel his hands running up and down my almost bareback with the elastic band of my underwear blocking my complete bareness and the wave of electric fields run all over to my nape and in an impulse, I buck my hips closer and deeper that makes the harsh fabric of my jeans ache.

And in a matter of time I'm quickly rolled from being on his lap to lay on my back, not a rush move but delicate yet needy, I now hear my panting and hear his low puffs of air and my hands take the hem of his shirt and he only has to pull slightly back and the fabric piece is thrown away. He starts telling me something with serious eyes and a single nod comes from me and then I see and feel one of his hands running up to my head, his fingers weave through my strands and end tightening it in a nice grip. I buck my hips getting into ultimate contact with his own jeans, it causes him to make the most breathy sigh ever and gulp that his Adam apple harshly throbs up and down.

It's again in seconds when I feel his warm palm discovering the curves of my breasts, he slides it all over my clavicle to the round fabric of my bra, I breathe in at the same moment he breaths out and he caresses on top yet he slides the hand lower to my stomach and lower to the end of my waist. Lower. Lower. His fingers find the button of my jeans and I hear how he asks me something yet I don't hear what I say, anyway, his fingers twist and the clack of the button and the zipper resonate in the now warm humid room.

At the closeness of his hand I buck my hips again, involuntarily at the most, and he stares at me with a blown wide-eyes and his fingertips commence to caress the lower part of my stomach, they don't stop and slip under the rough fabric of my jeans. I even feel his fingers playing with the waistband of my underwear but his hand doesn't go underneath, it instead goes over and his palm finally positions at the curve that in a instant I have to buck my hips harder at the foreign contact. And his flat palm goes up and down and I can feel the warmth, the wetness, the electrifying sensation, also I feel the urgent need to tell him I need the fabric of my underwear gone. He seems to understand, even if I never heard myself saying it and when my pants are gone and his lustful face is again on top of me is when he repeats the motion of sliding his hand though, this time he plays with the remaining waistband and starts pulling it down with my legs helping to get rid of them as soon as possible and exactly the moment I connect my forehead with his, ready to feel his palm on me is when I-

"Stark? Hey, Stark!"

I flinch back and blink at the round inquisitive orbs staring at me "Uh?"

"Are you ok? It's our turn to order..."

I see the family in front of us walking away from the service counter, the cashier ready to take an order from us "Right, uh... hi"