25

It's already Friday. Nothing too interesting this year apart from Adrian Toome's trial yesterday. Accused of burglary, computer crime, conspiracy against the United States, Manufacturing lethal weapons and five more charges.  Now, I'm currently at Chemistry solving the exercises Cobbwell wrote on the board. 

"Pssst, Tannie!!"  Peter whispers poking my back and I turn to him

Oh, this lightening makes his brown orb look clearer...mmmm.. shit. Stop.

"Yep?"

He brings his notebook to me "Which nuclide can represent the X in this problem here?"

"I'll say that Hg-206... because is a radioactive decay" I nod sure of my answer and look at him

He furrows his brows and nods "Of course... you're so smart" he smiles at me 

I quickly turn to my notebook hiding the constant heat of my cheeks

Flash leans to me and whispers "...you know... since the moment I saw you, I knew you were so smart... just sayin'"

---------------------

"What are you doing today? going clubbing?" Harley asks holding my backpack in his chest while I open my locker

I snort and fire pistols with my finger "Oh yes, I reserved a VIP table for me and some guys... we are drinking that Ummm, red drink? how is it called?"

Haley snorts and hands me a book to put it inside "Bloody Mary"

"Yeah, that thing...." I shut the door and grab the backpack but he stops me

"I can carry your backpack..."

I quirk my brow at him "Okay.... then my muscles thank you"

We stroll outside, he opens the doors for me and then I spin to him "See you tomorrow at one pm, ok?"

"Yes, but I don't understand why I can't go and pick you"

"You'll never make it to my place and then we'll never make it to the museum... our date will be in your mom's car"

"What a great argument...fine! take your nonheavy backpack" he hands it to me and I grab it, he stares at the street searching for something "Where's Happy?"

"oh, I'm not going to my place... I'm going to Ned's... we are building a Lego land on his floor"

"Nerd" he mutters and I open my mouth like if I'm humiliated

I spin and start walking away "Twatwaffle!" I scream at him

"What does that mean?!" he shouts back

"There's a thing called a dictionary, go and buy one!!!"

I jog to the car where Ned's already opening the door and Peter is throwing his backpack on the backseats. I wave at Ned's mom who waves back inside the car.

I slump inside, Peter moving to the other end "Hello Mrs. Leeds. Thank you for allowing me to go to your place, and for driving us"

"Oh sweetheart, my pleasure, Ned's friends are my friends too" she pinches Ned's cheek "When we get there, I'll call D'Angelo's for pizza ok?"

"Yes, thank you" I smile at her and turn to Peter who is closing his backpack

The whole drive Ned's mom told us about the most embarrassing times of Ned when he was little, then the first time he and Peter met. Bely laughs coming from her and me while Ned only shook his head and Peter blushes at the anecdotes. When we arrive, Ned gives me a quick tour of his apartment, he peeks his head to see where his mom was and rapidly drags us to his room which is in serious need of a cleaning session, he slams the door and looks at us.