86

"You have to go dirty here... knock them down... all of them"

I sniff and nod "What's your plan?"

Fallen drops roll down his cheeks while he smirks and leans to whisper something in my ear "You tickle them, Flash seems to be the more ticklish"

"Oh, such a strategist, Peter... ok, will do" I happily nod and spin in my feet, the water is just below my belly button and I spot the others also murmuring things to their respective teams "Referee you ready??"

MJ looks down from her book and splashes water with her feet while she sits on the edge of the pool "I'm waiting for you all"

"We are ready to knock your asses!!" Flash claps with his hands above his head

"And I'm ready to see that!!" MJ nods and points at all of us "Get in your places"

I nod and spin to Peter who strolls to the middle of the pool, 4 feet deep so if someone falls we have spare space to land underwater. Sally stands by his right while Abe stands by our left and Ned in front of Peter, they will be the ones carrying us in their shoulders. Flash got paired with Ned which earned mocking stares from Peter and me, Charles is with Abe, Cindy with Sally and Peter with me. 

Peter turns to me and nods, he submerges in the water as far as he can and I jump, feeling his ears touching my inner thighs. I shift closer to his head and tangle my ankles together to balance when he sta.... ok, he stands up now and I stretch my back not to fall. His wet hair appears as I touch the crown of his head to steady myself even more. His hands go to my knees' bones and tightly secures me in his shoulder.

"Good??" He tries to throw his head back but barely can

"Yep... let me just... free your visual field" I giggle as my fingers remove the wet strands of hair from his forehead and eyes

Peter chuckles as well, walking closer to the others who try to balance in the shoulders.

"Ready!!" I yell at MJ who hums at me

"Me too!!" Charles jumps in Abe's shoulders as he grunts at his friend

"Yeah... ok... yeah... don't let me go Sally" Cindy mutters adjusting the straps of her swimming suit

"On my mark!!" MJ starts and I laugh placing my hands on my side "Ready.... Set.... GO!!"

How can I describe the fight? I mean, I've never been to an amusement park, the closest I've been is when we fought Adrian Toomes in Coney Island so... yeah... but I've seen pictures of those thrill rides when you are inside a log boat with three other people and you glide in a river until you're harshly dropped into a waterfall and the water splashes all around you. Well, this is even more watery. Drops fall inside my eyes and mouth while I feel various arms trying to knock me down but I hunch and dodge some pushes. My legs tighten around Peter's head but not too much, my arms push and try to make their way into Cindy's ribcage to tickle her, I do and she squeals, I see how Flash pushes her back and she falls. We all laugh as three teams stand.

"Q.T!! He's free! He's free!"

My eyes go to how Charles has his hands tangled with Flash's and my palms quickly touch his chest and push him back, making Abe curse and slip to the side. I instantly look at Flash and how Ned smirks at Peter saying 'You're dead bro!'.

Like a bull, I hunch and place my head ready for it to collide with Flash's chest. It does, stopping the air in his lungs and then I start pushing him back while he does the same with my shoulders. I do as Peter says and I try to tickle him several times, indeed, he is ticklish and shrieks multiple times at my sudden attack. I dodge some of his and just when he slips a little to Ned's back I push him ready to claim the victory.