149

---- Celebrate Tom's birthday eating a croissant haha thank you for your support as always (are we getting a No Way Home trailer today?????) 

-----

"Miss Stark. Are you ready?"

I turn around and smile at President Ellis who tugs his red tie and tries to readjust the little pin of the American Flag on his blue blazer and I spin back to the table in front of me and grab the four tickets, I nod at him and wave the tickets "Ready, sir. New York Knicks"

"Ah! Amazing!" He chuckles and pulls up his sleeves glaring at the tickets "Madison Square Garden, ah?"

"Best seats in the house, sir"

"Exactly, I can't wait to have a hot dog"

"What is a hot dog?"

I spin around and I swear my heart can melt right now. Wearing a black suit and brushed back hair, Niels Bohr elegantly walks to us and he smiles at me, I see how his hand touches mine as he murmurs a 'Miss' and he kisses it.

"Niels, my man" President Ellis starts chuckling and hugs him as if both are the best of friends "Ready to see what the NBA has to offer?"

"Just because you begged for a century, Ellis" Niels properly chuckles in return and he rubs my arm "Ready my smuk frøken?"

That means 'Beautiful miss'.... since when I know how to speak Danish?

"Yes, yes! I... just need to change, I'm wearing a playsuit an-"

"You look beautiful my wife," Niels says and I frown, looking behind me to see who he's talking to "Don't be shy now"

I point a finger at me and frown again "Me?"

"I can't be as happy as I am right now" President Ellis sighs and rubs his hands "My two best friends are married and I'm married to the love of my life and..... here she comes!!"

I turn back and my jaw can literally touch the floor as I see Rihanna, wearing a pencil shirt and just like that I know she's the first lady. I offer her my hand to greet her and she just tackles me.

"Giiiirrllll! I missed you! You owe me a trip to Barbados!"

"I-"

"You can bring your hubby with ya, baby girl. Hey, Niels"

"Looking lovely, Robyn"

"You takin' care of my bestie here?"

Niels puts his hands behind his back and softly bows his head "I live for her.... and for the Quantum Theory"

"Okay, okay...." President Ellis starts waving the tickets "We need to go now, we can talk at the limo, okay?"

"And Peter?" I ask and start looking around feeling how dry my mouth feels "Where is he?"

"Who is Peter, my darling?" Niels asks

"My boyf-.... Peter Parker"

"He a boy, sis? Because Melissa needs a hook up ASAP" The clack of her heels start and it's very noisy that I squint my eyes

"Are you okay, smuk?" Niels asks rubbing his hand in my stomach "Maja and Elias are jumping again?"

Say what????

I look down and squeal at the huge bump I have for a stomach and I look up to see Niels leading me towards a blinding light and I only get this feeling of being sick... wait... Am I going into labor now????