145

March. It's been an intriguing month. First, Peter and I discovered the power of our hormones and our raging brains. The first week of March I touched his crotch for the first time and he touched my boob, later he gained enough courage to touch both. Then on March the 3rd we welcomed a plastic baby girl named Marie Mae Parker-Stark and for a moment we thought it was going to be easy, but then May made us realized we were shitty parents so we had to change our approach to that. Then I found out that when Peter's bored at patroling he likes to do collages with the photos he snaps of our daily routine, which was so cute.

After that, March got more interesting, the first thing was the amazing gossip of the New York Duo dating with that photo of us kissing under the elevated railway of the Subway, Buzzfeed, The New York Times, and literally, every single media covered the news... people still think they are dating and I mean, yes we are but no one was supposed to know that. Then my dad upgraded Peter's webs and now he can throw venom webs, he doesn't use them still wary that he might kill someone. After that, the most surreal thing happened; I sat behind a steering wheel, almost die of a heart attack while Peter acted as my driving instructor and Ned cheered me up, Peter then told me he quit tutoring Jake, and finally, we went to a painting class and lastly, Peter managed to cook risotto... I'm telling you, March has been...marked by interesting events.

However, things can't be always constant. 

Monday, March 26, 2018

I shake my hands in the sink and quickly take the cloth to dry them, I spin and snatch the two backpacks from the marble floor and swing them one on each shoulder, and hear the shuffling slippers against the tiles, my eyes look up to see the grogginess on my dad's face, the rebel stubble on his face and how he rubs his eyes.

"What time's it?" he mumbles giving me a sleepy look as he trudges to the island "Is it Tuesday?"

"Monday, 6:45" I grab my phone from my back pocket and walk to his side to kiss his warm cheek, he softly grunts in acknowledgment "Love you, I'm going to school"

"Uhmmmm... why so much love?" he mumbles causing me to stop in front of the stairs that lead to the entry vestibule

I just shrug "A lot of love is needed today" I start walking down and hear his soft and sleepy reply 'Love you too, T'

I sigh the moment the doors swoosh open and I start walking all the pathed line across the garden in the Facility, I blink and blink just trying to recall that I bought everything I needed. I don't trust myself again and sling the extra backpack to my chest, while I stride out of the Facility I open it and shuffle the things inside, counting them again and nodding to myself because I brought everything for today.

Then, just as my eyes catch at the end of the long path surrounded by trees, the small neighborhood of rowed houses, and the subway station, my phone starts ringing. I stop mid the path and take it seeing the caller and the photo. I gulp and don't hesitate to accept it.

"May"

"Hi sweetie" her voice is chirp and she's probably smiling "How are you?"

"Uhm, fine... already walking to the subway.... is everything ok?"

A noise of pots and dishes appears through the line "Yeah! Yeah! But uh.... Peter's not going to school today..."

My eyes snap up to see just plain green leave sin the trees, I nod at the phone and sigh "Oh... uh... he's not hurt, right? It's not for patrolling last night, right?"

May sighs "No, it's not that... he's not hurt just... he woke up a bit down, honey. You know today is h-"

"Yeah" I quickly reply "I know.... I understand" I gulp and see ahead to the end of the path "And you? How are you?"