85

"I want a Nacho burger"                        "A BBQ bacon burger for me"

"Grilled cheese alfredo"                    "Crab cake sliders, please"

"Chicken tacos, please. Are your chickens... organic chickens?... I'm kidding... thanks"

"The jambalaya pasta, please..."       "The green tomato BLT"      "Crispy chicken wings for both"

"Can I have a cocktail, Mr. Harrington?"

"Nice try, Flash... okay! Guys... get closer"

"But we are in a table" Cindy deadpans 

"Ok, just listen... this is like the last supper... I'm giving you the best advice ever before tomorrow"

"In the last supper there was wine... can we have wine?"

"Is someone dying?" MJ speaks by my right as Ned chortles by my left

"Not in my watch, MJ... Last year we were confident... but let me tell you, this year we look even better!"

We all collectively huff in relief as I sip from the glass of cold water to feel Peter kicking me under the table but I kick back with a smirk.

"You are a great team and I hope next term we all get together again"

"I'm in!" I raise my hand making the others look at me and nod in agreement

"Yeah, all of us Mr. Harrington" Abe palms his shoulder

Harrington sniffs and looks down at his empty plate and then back at us "You are like the kids my wife never wanted to have but I did... still do actually"

"Appreciated" MJ replies at the awkward moment 

"Remember, we need to be on our way at nine am... take precautions tonight. Don't stay playing downstairs, don't fall asleep in the pool"

With that, the dinner starts. We start talking about the future plans each one has for the future including an influencer career from Flash and then how Harrington was in college and how he gracefully accepted the hippie trend of going shoeless to his classes. We make our final motivational talk and because it's still early (8:29 pm) we split ways. I wait outside the bathrooms and MJ steps out as she dries her hands in her jeans.

"Hey, I was thinking of inviting Tweedledum and Tweedledee to our pore strip soiree" 

"That'll be fun! Ned can find us a movie to watch and put it on the TV"

"Do you think they'll want to watch a scary movie?"

"They love scary movies"

-----------------

"Sssshhhiiit!!!" Peter jumps as his back hits the headboard 

MJ huffs  "It's just the beginning, Parker!"

"That clown just ate that boy's arm!!" 

"I think this version is gonna be even more gore than the first one"

"No shit" Ned mutters taking a Gummy worm I bought downstairs

"Hey, talking about gore... do you want to get those things on now?" she turns her head to me

I nod and shift a little from the confined space "Sure... don't pause it, boys..." I leave the middle of the bed where Ned, MJ, me, and Peter were seated and I jump to my feet and walk to the boxes in the desk