137

OMG did you see the new pics for SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME?!?! this book is going for a looong time lol thanks for reading!

Honestly, when I was younger I thought the things I read about biological changes a person goes through would never happen to me. I thought I was immune to growing.

However, I have to admit that I was too innocent for my own good and more with the fact that I was homeschooled and never in contact with people of my age, and only trained assassins and my dad inside an alloyed suit were my only sources of social life. Yeah, you can count an Asgardian god but eh, the only knowledge he gave me was about Loki and the different ways he tried to kill him.

So now I can totally agree with those books telling me about the power of hormones and the raging brains of teenagers because hell, I can experience it now. Right now, it's in my bloodstream.

I used to explore sexuality through bad-drawn images in books, graphics, or data. Now, I explore sexuality in a different, more comprehensible way; and I mean with it that I do it when I have my hand under Peter's jeans.

It's been only a week since I touched Peter, a week since our makeout sessions drastically changed, and also a week since Peter touched my boob for the very first time. Those fears of 'We can't do it when May is in the apartment' or 'We can't do it in the Facility because Peter will be dead' are long gone.

They were mental obstacles.

Why I say it? Well, because this whole week has been the peak of our hormonal changes. Long story short, kinda, We didn't see each other the next day (Saturday) but we did see each other on Sunday and it was the most exciting thing ever because while May was on a Video-conference in her room, I was filling my workbook and then Peter politely and a bit impatiently asked me if we could 'kiss' (by the gleaming look on his face I knew it was that kind of kiss). Peter ended up running to his bathroom after six solid minutes of my hand under his jeans. Call it lame but it was exciting.

On Monday, Peter and I were throwing smiles at each other even though we were seated side by side. Ned had to break the moment multiple times and MJ told us she was going to eat her lunch in the bathroom which she did.... the whole week. That day, without Peter tutoring, we went patrolling and we had to split ways, I have to admit I was now the impatient one, however, when we met at the roof of his building Peter just stormed down the fire escape with my hand intertwined with his and we ended up inside his closet with me desperately trying to remove his suit and some hanged clothes falling on top of our heads. 

And now to finish this lovely narration of how hormones affect Peter and me, Tuesday to Thursday we did it differently and more rushed because it's about 7:30 pm when he returns from tutoring and I'm already on his fire escape with my homework done and he comes rushing and softly argues that 'You should be inside and not outside in the cold' and after that, I always say 'Do you want to eat something or start with your homework?' and then he only drags me to his room and starts giving me pecks that turn to more damp kisses and it always ends up with us doing the same and he now touches both of my boobs (I call that improvement). And now...

Friday, March 2nd, 2018

"I think it'll take like an hour to finish these problems"

Peter twists his lips as he holds his notebook beside mine "Fine... did he said something about using a specific rule?"

My eyes move from my notebook to his brown eyes and I smirk "Distracted?"

He dodges a group of people in the middle of the hall as we continue walking "Me? Nah, I was focused... But on other things..."

"Right... well, yes, he said we had to use the quotient rule and then the chain rule so then we could calculate the average velocity"