82

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

"You're so cruel"

"Thanks!"

"So cruel that I'm staring at you so hard you'll regret being cruel with me"

"Uhu"

"I'm saying please! Q.T. come on... for me????"

I turn to him. An adorable puppy face is displayed at me, fluttering lashes and the bottom lip in a very... attractive pout. I chortle quickly sending him a kiss.

"Nah"

"Oh my god...! this is torture!"

"Agghhh, I'm been considerate and well mannered!" I state

"I don't want you to be considerate!... at least not right now!" he exclaims

"Patience is a virtue, Parker" I keep walking to my locker a little grateful that Peter took my backpack

"Whatever........ Maria"

I stop in the middle of the hall and open my mouth to let out a breathy laugh "No!! From now on you are Benji Parker to me"

He stays silent. Touché. Instead of going to my locker I go in front of it to the other row of metal doors. I tap Harley's shoulder and he spins in the middle of a bite from uh... a breakfast burrito?

"Stoooork!"

"Hello, fried-pickles Reeves. I'm here to make you fat"

His left brow quirks as he swallows "Uh?"

"I have a great stack of chocolates and I made you this..." I hand him a coffee cup, the top has whipped cream with crushed Reese's cups "You can say it's a great Reese'on to start the day, huh?"

"You are a weirdo, Stark"

"Today I'm a lot of things... I'm cruel, I'm Maria... and a weirdo. I'm winning" I shrug

"And thoughtful. Thanks Tannie" he licks the whipped cream and sighs in contentment "Wait... does this have poison?"

"Damn... is the smell isn't it? I knew I shouldn't have put a tide pod in it"

"Parker! Hey man, how are you?" he detaches himself from the milkshake and quickly grips Peter's hand

"Good, good... uh... so he can drink it without the others' presence?" he looks down at me

"He's not in our classes, Benji"

"Ready for Homecoming you two?" Harley sips the drink

"No"                                   "Yes!"

We say in sync as my forehead wrinkles "Yes.... we are?"

"Uh... ye-n-no?" he twists his lips

"Don't feel bad, I don't have a suit yet" With a chuckle, Harley adds "Anyway, got to go... but thanks for this Tannie, and don't let her annoy you, Peter"

I wave at him as he disappears in the horde only to feel a damp kiss on my temple. Peter is lopsided smirking at me.

"No"

"Oh come on!!"

------------

It was French nothing too complicated at least for me, the milkshakes were amazingly cold enough so the hour didn't melt them. Between constant messages of Peter telling me that he's going to do a cake and not letting me take a slice, I finally stroll to Physics which I share with Ned, MJ, and obviously Peter.