92

Monday, October 23, 2017

"I'm so dead. I'm so so so so dead, Tannie"

"No, you're not... pass me the food please"

Peter flips in the roof and lands on the fire escape, the white plastic bag flies to my arms as I quickly return my hair and eyes to normal and start going downstairs

"Tannie, she's going to destroy me"

"One, you are part of the same Kingdom, class, order, and family... she can't hurt you, Spidey" I chuckle as Peter's steps thud against the steel

"Ha-ha, very funny. You're so funny, see how much I laugh"

"Two, of course, I only told her the cheesy, peaches and cream part of us. It's not like I was going to tell her that you remove my blouse and how y-"

"ssssh, sssh, I get your point..." he huffs a laugh while we pass another floor "Anyway, what if when they return, because they will, she wants to talk to me?"

I slightly turn my neck to see him behind and finally, we get to the seventh floor. I stop in front of the window and wait for him to get by my side, he removes his mask "She's like a teen when it comes to this, she's probably going to pick on us and that's it... Steve... Steve is the one who will definitely like to speak with you..."

Peter narrows his eyes at my statement and smirks "Funny, you like to prank me. I'm waiting for you to say that's it's a prank"

"Uh, no. It's actually true" I nod and touch the glass with my feet "Care to open it?"

Peter when he doesn't see any 'It's a prank' reaction his jaw goes tight as his eyes widen but he crouches and slides the window open. He's the first one to slide inside already calling for May, I hand him our food and I hunch and land on my feet as May's body appears from the hall.

"Hey!! my duo!.... you look like you've seen a ghost" her arms drop and stare at Peter

"I'm dead, May. My days are counted because Captain America is going to talk to me about Tannie" He dramatically explains and points his hand at me "And I only told him I'm from Queens"

May ignores the drama and looks at me "He's coming?"

"No, no... at least not toda-"

"Okay, not today but one day" Peter adds "His going to take that super shield and.... ppprrrsshhhh" he gesture smashing something to the floor and May waves her hand and pats his on the back

"Sure, honey... but before you get all ppprrrsshhhh, I got the stuff you asked me to buy for your project... " she clicks her tongue and spins to the couch to hand him a clear bag with the logo "...All you asked is there"

"Thanks, May" I smile at her and search for the foil inside our food bag "Christmas came early for you... fries"

Her eyes twinkle and grabs the foil "Ooooooh, you wanna get me fat and I'm so here for it"

"Hey, what's this?" Peter says not already by our side and he's touching another bag on the couch

May tackles him away "No, no, no...! that's stuff I got..."

Peter is caught off guard but gracefully balances on his feet "Ooookay, sorry! That's a lot of stuff"

I snort seeing the scene and walk to Peter's door and he joins in seconds

"Well, it's Micheals, I can't say no to buying things when I get there and I'm doing a surprise for ya, mister. Now go both of you and do your weird thing with balls" In complete sync, Peter and I tilt our heads and stare at an unaffected May who glares back and shrugs "What? Do I have something in my hair?"