74

Long fingers firmly tight its grip on my hips pulling further and further making the fabric of my pants stopping my legs from properly encasing him while a moan vibrates in my throat, my brain urges me to remove that clothing piece from me only to be as close to him as possible.

"Is this ok?" he mutters against my lips, his breath crashing against my skin but I feel the lose of his lips and I dive forward to once again capture them in a lustful bite

He grunts while he sates his cravings of kissing me more, our tongues and lips explore everything. Urgent moves as I rock forward but I grunt again breaking the kiss. My eyes look down and I hurriedly stand up from his bed.

"What are you doing?" Peter asks, pushing himself in his cramped bottom bed

I don't reply. My fingers, surprisingly don't tremble when they unbuckle the buttons of my jeans and then unzip it. I kick my shoes off and bent down to remove them and then... another unbuckling of another piece of clothing makes me breathe harder. I look up seeing him lifting his hips while he mimics me. His shoes fall over the bed next to me as he effortlessly slides the trousers away. Thighs perfectly toned and stretched through the length of his bed and there's a string of happiness inside me when I fully realize there's no other obstacle for the closeness we want. Well, apart from our underwear but we'll get to that. 

My body reacts as a magnet. I walk again to his bed, bending forward and moving my legs to straddle him again. My thighs touch his as I comfortable sit on his warm lap. I sigh fully devouring him with my eyes, there's a little shine on the top of his forehead and his lips part. But wait, when did he remove his shirt?

"When did you re-"

Peter shushes me with a sloppy kiss. No, a hungry kiss. But is fast, he pulls apart and guides his mouth to my jaw. Oh, to my neck... to his favorite part, my clavicle. But wait again. When did I take off my shirt?

"Come closer...." his voice wakes me up as I feel his hand on my lower back

My breaths become agitated as heat moves from my face and neck to where I can feel his boxer's fabric. I look down, his head bobbing while he sucks and grips my tender skin but I manage to see his chiseled chest and look way down. My bare legs now amazingly encase him and I start rocking forward to the point of my hips touching his.

"Oh" I moan when I start repeating the motion... back and forth, back and forth... the friction feels so exquisite, making me alive with each touch 

"I... love... you..." Peter coos against my chest and I move faster; back and forth, back and forth

Peter stops the kisses and then I feel his hand tugging the back of my hair

"Oww..." it escapes my lips when Peter grips tighter, his forehead pressed against mine while he pants harder

"Closer... please" he gulps as he brings the other hand to my thigh, pulling me closer and closer

And I feel something strong as I graze the fabric of his boxer for the millionth time, it feels so nice against me, the rubbing skyrockets a pleasure inside me, my mind turns so foggy that there's only one instruction that remains clear; keep rocking in his lap. And my hands move down, between us and to the waistband of the clothing slowly, so agonizingly slowly earning some melodious moans from him and I grip it... leisurely tugging it down and I moan again feeling so close. And Peter grips my thigh and then my b-

"Huuuuuuuh!!!"

I open my eyes, my body jumps again in the mattress as I gulp feeling how dry my mouth is. There's silence, maybe some crickets outside but... I'm in my room? Any trace of drowsiness fades away while I start taking in what's happening. Did I just...? I look down at that punding sound oh... it's my heart, my chest is moving so fast and I realize that I'm panting. My legs close together as the images of... Oh my God.