88

quick A/N: this is going to have multiple pictures (not a lot) because I believe it's easier to have a visual board to boost your own imagination for this chapter or for the ones to come. Thx for reading <3

Thursday, October 17, 2017

- rgy, but with gratitude, you're actually expending positive energy by sending out thanks, which makes positive energy reflect back to you. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This makes the manifesting process even more powerful. It's lik-

"What are you reading?"

I shift in the bed, my body spread width-wise in the bed as I place the book on my chest, Peter already showered with the white towel around his hips, my mouth quickly reacting into a smile but I hide my face again with the book. The paragraph I was reading long forgotten.

"You're a badass-"

"Aww, thanks Q.T. You too"

I snort placing the book down and see him facing back at me, the curve of his now broad back directly looking at me. He's already taking his clothes from the backpack

"I mean, yes... unquestionably you are but the title of this book is 'You're a badass: How to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life'..."

Peter spins to see me, his brow goes up as he walks closer to the bed but not sitting down "Why are you reading that? are you doubting yourself about something?" he kneels and places his damp chin on the duvet "...because I can tell you how awesome you are... I'll do a better job than that book... promise"

This time I grab the book and throw it behind me as I roll to my left and rest my head on my arm "I don't think otherwise but I'm okay, I found this on what was Bruce's lab and it has only 70 pages so it's light-read"

He sighs hearing my explanation and then his eyes go-round as he looks down "Uh... I...the towel is practically on the floor... can you like...?"

I don't even reply as I roll on the bed and hide my face against the duvet

"Th-thanks... is that I kneeled and the towel just..."

"Yeah, no worries... tell me when you ar-"

"Ready!" I nod and spin "NO, NO, WAIT!!..." my face fastly returns to the duvet "...sorry, I had to double-check... ok, ready"

I see him sitting down on the desk chair and flashing a quick smile at me while he takes a white box from his backpack.

"What's that?" I ask, my feet touching the floor as I retrieve my sneakers

"Uh, this? Well, I asked May about etiquette stuff and she gave me this... look" he opens the box and  waves a bottle in his hands

I finish sliding my feet on the shoes and grab the glass container, it has an amber liquid and a black cap, the brand 'Red, for men' printed on the front.

"Cologne?" I ask suppressing a laugh

"Of course! She said not too much but the perfect amount. Ben showed her once the key points to put it"

"Oh, is this his?"

He proudly nods and I give it back to him "I also brought gel and hair wax... I don't which one is better"

I stand up and stand behind him, the shampoo scent filling my lungs and my hands touch both his shoulders "What's with you all... presentable for today, huh?"

Peter looks up and tilts his head to see me "One, it's a party. Two, it's your dad's party. Three, manners and presentation are the basic building blocks of society..."