98

Thursday, November 2nd, 2017

"Mmmm... what about this black Bardot top?"

"No way, what if on the photos it looks like I'm naked"

"True, true. Uh, let me see this... oh, I remember when I bought you this sweater... oh, what if you wear it, baby?" my mom's wide smile appears as I stare back at the green checked and wool sweater she gave me for... Christmas

I grab the piece and fold it again "Uh... let's go with another one..."

She rolls her eyes but nods "Fine... ooooh, I got it! You love this one, ah?" she waves the red satin cami as I wince back and grip the fabric

"Forgot I had this... yeah, this one will do" I smile at her and start going back to the nightstand to place the necklace on "Thanks mom"

She laughs and stands up from squatting in her heels "Sure, baby...have a great day and tell the photographer to show you the photos so if you don't like them you ask him to retake them, okay?" with a nod at her, she kisses the side of my head "Great, then I'll go to work"

"Have a great day, mom" I say back and she winks at me closing the door behind her

I look at the time on my phone and start removing my pj's and sliding inside the jeans and the cami. I grab the makeup bag and shove it inside the backpack as I stride to take a granola bar from the pantry and debate whether to take the subway or to fly.

Yeah, genius. Fly with that thin cami on you and you'll definitely arrive naked to school.

"Pfff" I sigh as I do the same routine of walking all the way to the station and wait to arrive halfway to meet Peter. I slide out of the train and instantly spot his back, he's facing back at me and his backpack is half-open so I arrive behind him and touch the zipper.

"It's open, you webh- oh, May!" I look at her face, she forms a lazy smile at me while she pats my cheek "Hey! uh... your backpack is open..." I turn my eyes to him oh god, he's breathtaking today "Whoa"

"That's the reaction I was telling you about, hon!!" May snorts giving him a proud pat on his chest

"What reaction?" I ask as I zip-close his backpack and really fight with my eyes to avert to another part of the station but it's merely impossible

This is one of those days that his hair is messily organized if that makes any sense at all, the brown strands are curly, side-parted but because the hair is messy you can't really see the split line. And his face has this aura making him look younger than he is, though, at the same time he looks older. You know, I'm not making any sense, that's what happens when he looks like that.

"I'm telling Peter here that he needs to cause a great reaction when he steps into that school. It's yearbook day and I'm his fashion guru today" May explains and looks behind me "Oh, train's coming... come on!"

I see how she jogs away from us wearing her high waisted shaggy pants. I giggle at her and feel a poke on my cheek. I turn my eyes to Peter who has his lips parted watching me.

"Are you even from this planet?" he asks with a slow shake of his head "You look so pretty"

"Peter" I snort and take the sides of his chin with my hand, making his lips pucker at the motion "You look so cute and hot at the same time... you are the one out of this planet" I giggle and lean to give him a peck "That shirt really suits you" I start walking to the arriving train while May crooks her hands for us to join her side

"This shirt?" Peter wrinkles his nose and brushes the marron button-up plaid shirt "May chose it..."

"Great choice, my mom chose this one for me as well"