Tsu x Reader x Ochaco

(This is polyamory! Don't like, don't read. Polyamorous relationship: a relationship with more than two people, or a relationship that is open to more than two partners.)

"This way!" I laugh, beckoning to the two behind me. "There's funnel cakes!"

"Wait up!" Ochaco calls, slightly out of breath.

"Yeah, wait for us!" Tsu lets out a ribbit.

I can't help the excitement welling up. It's been so long since I've been to a carnival, and the lights and smells are everywhere.

I stop at the funnel cake stand, jumping up and down. I had invited Tsu and Ochaco to the carnival, since I had plenty of cash burning a hole in my pocket.

We each order a different flavour of funnel cake. Tsu ordered one with crickets, Ochaco ordered one with strawberry and chocolate drizzled on, and I order my own.

As we sit and eat, sharing the funnel cakes, my eyes catch on the different rides. Lights and colours fill the air, mingling with the sounds of voices and music.

After we finish our treats, I lead them to the ball toss game. The guy running the booth sets us up. Tsu easily wins a frog plushy, and I win a small plushy sushi. I look over to Ochaco, whose cheeks are puffed out. She hadn't knocked down all of the pins. I smile at her.

"Hey, you can have mine. We'll go to the shooting game next!"

She quickly cheers up.

I smile and watch the two of them have fun for the next couple rounds. Ochaco has never been to a carnival before, so I hope she has fun.

Tsu says she had been before, a long while ago.

From the smiles on their faces, I can't help but be happy to be with them.

I hear a gasp and look at Ochaco. I follow her eyes, which are fixated on the teacup ride. It was one of the only rides here that wasn't very high, and had a pretty pink and green teacup.

The three of us hurry over, laughing and smiling. I take their hands, pulling them into the teacup. "I wonder how fast we can spin it?" Ochaco places her hands on the middle piece.

"That's not a good idea with all that funnel cake," Tsu advises.

"Oh, I guess that's true."

"It's fine, maybe we can just relax and enjoy it." I give them a smile.

Ochaco smiles back, nodding and taking Tsu's hand. I pull Tsu and Ochaco close to me, wrapping my arms around their waists.

"Are you two having fun?"

"Yes it's so bright and lovely. Thanks so much for bringing us!" Ochaco leans into me.

"It's fun, since I don't do it often." Tsu's thumb traces Ochaco's lightly.

The ride starts and we twirl along slowly. A teacup hurtles past, someone screaming loudly, and we giggle a little at them.

I secretly admire the way the lights dance across the girls in my arms. The sun was setting in the distance, from what I could see while we turn. Step two of my "cute date plan" would be set in motion soon.

By the time we step off the ride, I've already used my fire quirk to warm my skin and heat up my jacket and the flannel underneath.

Just as Tsu begins to start shivering, I drape my jacket over her shoulders and hand my flannel to Ochaco. "Here, it's getting cold. No, don't worry, I have my quirk," I quiet their objections.

We walk through the park for a bit, a shortcut to the bus station.

"Thanks for coming to the carnival tonight, I appreciate having the two of you with me."

"No, thank you! You're so considerate." Ochaco blushes, squeezing the plush sushi to herself.

"Thank you," Tsu says happily, giving her cute froggy smile.

We reach the bus station and I smile. "I love both of you."

They both hug me, Ochaco giving me a small kiss on the cheek and Tsu squeezing me extra tight.

As I turn to leave, I smile to myself. I can't imagine what I ever did to deserve two such adorable girlfriends.