🏳️‍🌈 Polyamorous: Shigaraki x Reader x Dabi

(This is polyromantic, there will also be a polyplatonic oneshot! The roulette wheel landed on ShigaDabi for this one 🏳️‍🌈)

The hard knot of anxiety churns in my stomach. The constant crashes of the storm outside add to my ever-growing quivers. My heart jumps to my throat after a particularly loud groan of thunder, another sob escaping my lips.

"You okay in here, Y/n?" The door of our shared room creaks open. Footsteps cross the floor. The faint, acrid smell of smoke fills my nose as the bed dips beside me. I curl closer to Dabi, blanket still wrapped around my body.

His callous hands remove the blanket from my face, a lazy smile present on his lips as he pulls me into his warm arms.

"I'm here now, sweetheart. Nothing is going to hurt you, not the storm, or the thunder, lightning... I got you."

I nod, stifling my sobs.

Footsteps pad into the room once more, a quiet, raspy voice in my ears as the other side of the bed is filled. Tomura lays down beside me, clicking his tongue.

"Storms again?"

Dabi nods, rubbing my back soothingly. Another, half-gloved hand makes its way to my hair, fixing the strands and scritching my scalp.

Their movements are slow and deliberate. The beating of my frantic heart slows down. It spikes with each crash of thunder, but the arms holding me and the whispers of two very different voices soothes me once more.

Dabi's lips rest on my forehead for the majority of the storm, his arms around my waist and his hands rubbing along my spine. He offers small shooshes and sweet nothings during the rumbling.

Tomura lays with his hand in my hair, ever so soothingly humming a soft melody. His voice is raspy as always, but something about it is relaxing. His other hand rests atop Dabi's arm, effectively communicating how to soothe me the best.

Neither of them are used to comforting anyone, but it is clear all three of us care very much for one another. My heart swells, thinking of how much I love them both, and how they love both me and eachother.

"Thank you both."

"Dummy, of course."

"Always, sweetheart."