Bakugō x Trans Male!Reader x Kirishima

I open my eyes, hearing the beeping sound, coming from the monitor beside me.

When did I get put into the hospital? What happened? I look around the room curiously.

Then the memory hits me.

I take a peek at my chest, under my dressing gown, a small smile resting on my face. My surgery. It's done.

Top surgery for my reassignment. I'm closer to being the man I've always known I was inside.

I close my eyes, feeling more like myself than ever. Though that may be also because of the drugs.

--- ---

I walk through the doorway, being watched closely by my roommate, Kirishima Eijiro. He sets up the couch, with plenty of pillows and blankets, for me to sit on.

He sits beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You look so good! How do you feel?"

I tilt my head from side to side. "Not great. The painkillers are wearing off."

"I'll go get your prescription this afternoon. For now, rest. From what I read, you'll get a hormone crash soon."

With a nod, I lean my head against his chest. "I'm happy."

"Me too." He kisses my head. "And soon you can get your tattoos you wanted."

I close my eyes, only to feel something sink into the couch beside me. "How did it go?"

His gruff voice was unwavering, but I know he's concerned. I look over at Bakugō Katsuki, my other roommate, and smile weakly. "It was fine."

He nods curtly. "Good. I'm going to need you to get back onto your feet, the patrols are already getting boring."

Laughing lightly, I feel his hand take mine. Kirishima cuddles close to me.

"You're manly, you know," Kiri nuzzles into my hair. "Not many people are strong enough to through go what you're doing."

"I agree with rockhead over there." Bakugō huffs. "You're a good hero, and an even better man."

My eyes fill with tired tears. "Thank you."

They hold me, whispering about how happy I'll be. How happy they are to have me with them.

I've never felt more tired and drained. My chest has a small throbbing feeling. I'll have a hard time feeling okay for a while.

But right now, I've never felt happier.