Todoroki x Female! Reader

I wake up from my dose, looking around. This isn't my bed. Chatter fills the air as I sit up.

"You awake? You've been sleeping on Todoroki for an hour now," Momo informs me.

I immediately flush, looking at Todoroki, who's lap my head had been laid on.

"Sorry," I rub my eyes.

He shrugs, "Our training has gotten more extensive. It's expected that you would tire easier."

I nod, glad he didn't seem too uncomfortable. "Thank you. I'm going to go to bed early," I say goodnight and leave.

On my way to my room, all I can think about is how I had fallen asleep on Todoroki's lap.

He's the most attractive guy I've ever met, and he's strong and smart. I almost swoon, thinking about how handsome he is.

I plop down on my bed, holding my pillow. If only I could be with someone like him.

--- Todoroki's P.O.V., a couple days after you fell asleep on him ---

I sigh, refreshed after taking a shower. Now all I need is some tea. I take the tea bag out of the tea, taking a sip.

I walk through the dorm common room, spotting Y/n on the couch. I sip my tea, sitting beside her.

She doesn't look up from her book. We sit in a content silence. I set my tea down, deciding to close my eyes for a moment.

Before I know it, I'm woken up by the feeling of something touching my hair.

My eyes open, to find Y/n leaning over me, running her fingers through my bicoloured hair.

She immediately flushes, moving her hand away. "Sorry! You just fell asleep and slid, so I put you on my lap," her face turns red. "And then your hair looked soft."

I close my eyes, sighing tiredly. "May I rest here?"

She pauses, then agrees.

"You can continue." I point to my hair.

Soon, I fall asleep to the feeling of her fingers twining through my hair.

If only it could always be like this.

I later wake up, my gray and blue eyes meeting her e/c ones.

She smiles, a blush on her face. I sit up, facing her. She looks at me, and I give her a small smile back.

Her face lights up cutely, and I lean closer. "May I?"

Y/n freezes, her face growing redder. "May you... What?"

I move my hand up, caressing her face and tapping her lip softly. "May I kiss you?"

She hesitates, then nods.

--- Your P.O.V. ---

He leans in, kissing my lips gently. The kiss is over soon after it's initiated, chaste and sweet.

"Was that alright?" He asks, concerned.

I feel myself smile. "I think liked it. Though I may have to have another, just to make sure."

He obliges, this one a bit longer, as his hands thread into my hair. My own find their way to his shoulders.

"I like you, Todoroki." I confess when he pulls away from the kiss.

"I like you, too."