Bakugō x Reader x Todoroki

I gulp, watching the fight unfold before me.

Todoroki activates his ice, blocking Bakugō's attack. The ice explodes, but effectively protects Todoroki.

"Hey! Stop it, you guys!" Midoriya exclaims. "What are you two even fighting over?"

They ignore him, and Bakugō shrugs off Kirishima, who was trying to hold him back.

Bakugō launches forwards again. "You IcyHot bastard!"

"Come on, Bakugō!" Kaminari cheers.

"You must stop this at once!" Iida yells, trying to get between them.

The students in the lunchroom had gathered around to watch them.

Their quirks deactivate, Aizawa standing behind the both of them.

Bakugō seemingly doesn't care, cursing and yelling at Todoroki, punching him repeatedly in the face, Todoroki sending them back just as hard.

Aizawa's scarf pulls Todoroki back, Kirishima holding Bakugō by his arms.

"What has the two of you at each other like dogs?" Aizawa growls.

"He started it! That-" Bakugō lets out a string of curses.

"Todoroki. What are you two fighting over?" The bandages seem to tighten.

"Y/n." Todoroki averts his eyes. "We both admire them greatly, and we have been... talking about it."

"What?!" I exclaim, gaping at both of them. "Me?"

Neither of them will meet my eyes.

--- ---

My feet pause, seeing that Todoroki and Bakugō are both alone in the common room. They turn to me.

"Oi Y/n. Come here." Bakugō's eyes narrow.

Reluctantly, I draw closer to them. "What is it?" I look between the two of them.

"We've been talking," Bakugō glances at Todoroki.

"We don't mean to pressure you, or make you uncomfortable. We will stop arguing, but we want you to tell us who you like."

I take a deep breath, my face a deep red. How am I supposed to choose? I know my answer, but then the other will be angry. "I-I- don't know."

"We won't blame you," Bakugō grumbles. "Yeah, rejection sucks, but it's not your fault if you like one more."

Letting myself nod, I meet their eyes. "I like..."