Yaoyorozu Momo x Reader

Setting a bag on the counter of the bathroom, I text my lovely fiancée.

Me: ETA?
Momo <3: I'll be there in about 5 minutes, my love.

I sprinkle fresh rose petals around the room and even some in the tub.

Fixing my bowtie, I go to the kitchen to check the food. This night needs to be perfect for her.

As I pull the food out of the pan and plate it, the door to our large apartment opens.

I look over at her with a smile. "Have a nice day?"

"Better now that I'm home," Momo admits. "I got a couple birthday gifts from some other heroes, but it was a long day."

"Well, allow me to treat you for the evening, my sweet." I produce the plates of her favourite food.

Momo lights up, surprised. "Awe, you're so sweet."

I guide her over to our table, setting the food down and pulling her chair out for her. She sits, and I push it in.

I sit across from her, and we eat together happily.

After she's done, I clear her plate. I lead her to the bathroom, starting a bubble bath for her.

"Open the bag." I smile at her, a twinkle in my eye as I point at the bag on the counter.

She opens it, her face a little pink, and pulls out a pack of bath bombs and salts, as well as her favorite whipped bath scrub.

"You got all this for me?" Momo smiles.

I turn the water off. "Anything for my hero. Now, you take a bath and I'll set the next thing up."

"What's the next thing?" She asks curiously, taking my hand.

"Your favourite movie, some snacks, a bottle of wine." I brush her cheek with a gentle finger, tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear.

"Then you'll have plenty of time. You should join me. You could help me wash, maybe give me a massage."

I feel myself blush a bit. "Are you sure, sweetheart?"

"Of course!"

I nod, "Alright, go ahead and get in so I can get our clothes. Pick out a bath bomb."

"Something comfortable, please." She winks.

I leave, a bit flustered, as she begins to get undressed, grabbing her favorite pajamas and a pair for myself. I toss a few towels in the dryer.

Going back into the bathroom, I find a lovely fiancée in a pink-purple bubble bath. Momo watches as I take my own clothes off, and get in beside her.

The bathtub was huge, so easily the two of us sit beside each other. She had pinned up her hair, so it was safe from the bubbles.

"I really like this colour bath bomb. It smells really nice." She leans her head against me, and I wrap an arm around her.

Momo gives me her whipped scrub, and I begin to wash her skin. Her skin is always so soft, probably because of how well she takes care of it.

I wash her shoulders and back, then move on to the rest of her body. She relaxes under my touch, and lets me rinse her afterwards. I take my time, massaging and rubbing her skin. After ten minutes, she plays with the bubbles on my face.

My love rinses my face again, then gives me a kiss on the cheek. "This is lovely. Thank you for this."

"It's not done yet, my moon." I wipe some bubbles off her face. "Would you like to do the next thing?"

Momo nods excitedly.

I get out, taking the towels out of the dryer and bringing them to her.

We dry off, and get our pajamas on. I leave to set up the next thing. I take her hand and escort her to our bedroom this time.

Her favourite movie was already to the menu, and there was chocolate and a bottle of wine I know she likes.

We lay down on the bed together, my lovely Momo beside me. I start the movie and pour our wine.

She cuddles close to me as we watch. This movie wasn't exactly my thing, but I've grown to love it.

The credits roll as I give her something. A small box. She looks up at me with a smile.

"You've done all of this for me, you know you didn't have to do this." She blushes, looking away.

"I know. But I saw this, and immediately thought of you," I whisper, brushing my fingers through her hair.

She opens the box, gasping.

It's a simple silver chain, with a locket. The locket was open, showing three pictures.

"These represent pieces of your life. This is you as a hero," I point to the one of her in her hero costume. "This one is the two of us, and this is how I see you." The last one was of her smiling into a sunset, looking away. "So happy and strong."

Momo hugs me close. "Thank you so much, my love."

"Anything for you, my sweet rose." I kiss her forehead. "Anything for you."