Bakugō x Reader

I stretchand rub my arms, trying to get warm. The brisk morning air had almost froze me. Patrolling while it snows is probably my least favorite part of this job, even if it is beautiful to watch. Snowflakes fill the air as I walk home.

It's been a long day. One call after another. The job of a hero is never complete. And, soon I'll have to do the paperwork for all of this.

Walking into my apartment, I quickly get rid of my heavy hero gear, changing into my sweatpants, left by the door for this exact reason, and keeping my undershirt. I grab a sweater to warm up. Do I even still have hands? I don't know. They're that cold.

"Are you home, Katsu-chan?" I call out, hearing the television.

"Yeah, shut up," my datefriend, Bakugō Katsuki, yells back. "I'm trying to watch this movie."

I enter the living room, teeth still chattering. He nods to me while rolling his eyes, making room on the couch.

Sitting next to him, I snuggle close.

"Is it cold out there?" Bakugō mumbles. "Don't answer that. Of course it is, you're freezing." He reaches over to the remote, pausing the movie.

Against my protests, he stands up. "I'll be right back, you'll live." Katsuki rolls his eyes.

I sit, teeth chattering as I shiver.

Minutes later, he appears with a huge blanket, wrapping it around my shoulders. Then he leaves again, and comes back with two hot chocolates.

"I know you like this when it's cold outside," he says, almost grumbling. He hands me my mug, and I take it happily. Katsuki takes his place back next to me, snuggling closer.

I take a sip, feeling the warmth seep into me. He takes my other hand, hissing about how cold it is.

"Idiot," Katsuki mutters. "Getting cold like that. Should have worn more clothes. Even took my jacket. But no, you idiot."

"Sorry, Katsu-chan." I rest my head against his shoulder, feeling touched that he was worried in his own, gruff way. "I'll be more careful next time."

He kisses my head. "Like hell you will."