Satō Rikido x Reader

(It's a little short, I've had some writer's block and I started my next semester of college (Algebra for Calculus is already horrible). Updates will be about twice a week from now on!)

I yawn, stretching my back. I wonder where Rikido went? In any case, I need food.

Slipping out of the warm bed, I pull on a jacket and make my way to the kitchen. It's chilly this morning. The rain thuds dully against the roof. Perfect day to cuddle up and watch something with my lover.

A smile rests on my face as I find Satō Rikido, my fiancé. He turns at the sound of my footsteps, smiling softly at me as he spots me.

"Hungry?" Rikido asks, stirring his pasta noodles. I nod, shivering a little. He holds out his arms, and immediately I wrap mine around him. He's always so warm.

"I made some cheesy chicken and pasta. It's almost done, then we can curl up and watch Master Chef. Or Hell's Kitchen."

"Okay, Riki-chan," I smile, agreeing quietly with him, too busy stealing his body heat. Soon enough, he gets a bowl of cheesy chicken pasta made up for us, guiding me to the couch to cuddle. He hands me a spoon, the two of us snuggle up, eating as we watch a cooking show. He's always been so good at cooking. And even better at baking.

He sets the bowl and our spoons on the table when we're done with the pasta. I thank him in my own way. Leaning over, I give him a butterfly kiss on the cheek, my eyelashes brushing gently on his skin, tickling slightly.

Rikido laughs a little, returning the favor to my face. His arms are wrapped around me, keeping me warm and keeping me close to him. I rub my nose against his, my hand resting against his face. He gently connects our lips, smiles plastered on both of our faces.

"I love you, Riki-chan," I whisper tenderly.

"I love you, too, my sweetheart."