Todoroki x Reader x Midoriya

(Requested by Todoroki_loves_me)

I hide in my blanket, trying to get away from the thundering noise outside. It seemed to rock the house, and even the spot I was hiding no longer felt safe.

Burrowing deeper into the space between the couch and the wall, I hear the door open, and voices approaching. I can't bring myself to get out of my safe hiding spot. Finally, they were home. The two people who could make this terror go away.

"Go ahead and sit on the couch, I'll find them and we can hide from the storm together," I hear Shotō mumble, presumably to a frightened Izuku.

They were my boyfriends, since the three of us are in an asexual polyamorous relationship (You could say rel-ace-ionship).

Thunder cracks overhead, and I whimper.

Following the sound, a pair of mismatched eyes peeks from around the couch.

Shotō sighs, pulling me out of my hiding. He leads me to the couch, a crack of thunder leading both Izuku and I to jump.

"Come now, I'll be here to protect you." Shotō soothes. He isn't afraid of thunder like the two of us, but he's always willing to help Izuku and I through our fears.

The three of us soon settle on the couch, Izuku and I nestled in Shotō's arms. As nonchalant as ever, he holds us close.

I reach out, holding Izuku's hand. He grips mine back, and it would be reassuring if he wasn't just as scared as I am.

Needless to say, the two of us are terrified of thunder. An uneasy feeling had invaded my skin as soon as the dark clouds had formed in the sky.

Shotō kisses my forehead, and then Izuku's, in an attempt to comfort us. I snuggle into him, trying to focus on anything but the storm.

He lets out a low hum, rocking back and forth. We follow his motions, listening to him. Shotō hums the tune, and I feel my worries fade, bit by bit. His fingers run through our hair, tracing soothing patterns into our scalps.

Izuku lets out a snore, already out like a light from Shotō's ministrations, and the lulling sound of rain on the windows.

I snuggle closer. "Thank you, Shotō," I mumble.

He kisses my forehead tenderly once more, "Anything for the two people I love."

The three of us snuggle, drifting in and out of sleep, as Shotō protects us from the storm outside.