🏳️‍🌈 Asexual: Uraraka x Reader

(It's midnight here. There will be a aromantic chapter, this one is asexual.)

I laugh openly in the shopping mall as I tug my girlfriend, Uraraka Ochaco, to the next store. She had been admiring all the dresses in the last little shop, and I mentally vow to get her a pretty dress for our next date.

"Come on, let's go to Hot Topic!"

"Okay, okay!" Ochaco laughs alongside me. "I'm coming!"

The shopping mall is lacking in many visitors, making our shopping easier. It has been one year since we graduated from high school. She's started her hero work, and I've started my work as a news journalist.

My grasp on her wrist slides as I twine my fingers with hers. Her face turns more pink than usual, the brightest beam of a smile unwavering on her pink, glossed lips.

Even while shopping, her subtle combat gear is still employed alongside her pretty pink attire.

The both of us walk into Hot Topic, immediately going to the clearance.

"This one would be so cute on you!" I hold out a pair of sparkly pink cat ears.

She lets out a cute 'aww', holding up a lanyard for my favourite fandom. "What about this for you, babe?"

I grin, immediately agreeing. "And then we need some more button pins."

Ochaco laughs, and the two of us pick out buttons, hers for her purse and mine for my suspenders and lanyard. I pay when we check out soon after, ready for the next store. I carry the bag in one hand as she holds my other hand, kissing the back of it.

I smile, happy to find someone who is so lovely. And she didn't even bat an eye when I came out to her about being asexual. She always holds my hand and smiles at me like I'm the most important person in the world to her.

"I love you, Ochaco."

Her brown eyes meet mine as her face grows pink. "I love you, too, Y/n!"