SMIH! Midoriya Izuku

(Two more in the SMIH! series after this!)

My hand brushes against something that pricks at my skin, and I frown. Reaching past it, I grab something else.

Immediately, I know who it belongs to. Who else would it be? All Might's face stares back in all its glory on the little sticker.

I hand the sticker to Midoriya Izuku. He's one of the strongest boys in class, though his quirk has a tendency to break his bones.

He leads me to the closet, his face red as he shuffles.

The door closes behind us, and I can hear Mina snicker as she locks it. "Seven minutes, you two!" Her footsteps fade. Light trickles in through the cracks in the door, illuminating his face. His green eyes flit anywhere but me.

"Sorry about this, Midoriya," I feel my face heat up at our close proximity. "It's a little awkward, I suppose."

"N... No!" He waves his arms bashfully. "I'll be fine, this game is just confusing. What are we even supposed to do?"

"Anything we want," I laugh, "for seven minutes."

"Then... Then can I ask you more about your quirk? I've always been fascinated with it."

I agree, and begin to explain it to him. He listens intently, finger pressed to his lips as he learns about my quirk. His eyes never left mine, truly intrigued.

"That's so amazing!" He exclaims when I am done. "And you've learned how to use it so well!"

I glance away shyly. "Thanks, Midoriya."

He mumbles, almost incomprehensible, his face turning bright red. "Sorry, I have just always been interested in learning about peoples' quirks, and yours is amazing."

"I appreciate the compliment," I smile slightly, amused by his stuttering, blushing self.

Soft footsteps glide down the hallway, the door unlocks and Mina peeks in. "Awe man! Nothing happened," she pouts, opening the door the rest of the way.

Midoriya follows me back to the couch, grabbing his journal and jotting down some of the things I told him about my quirk. Then, realizing I was right next to him, watching his writing, he lets me look through his book with him.

He really is so brilliant, I can't help but to lean against him as he speaks. Truly a way to destress before our exam. Soon, lulled by his mumbling, I drift into a happy sleep.