Dekusquad x Trans! Male! Reader

(Happy Trans Visibility Day! This fic is inspired by my own struggles. I also have a Bakusquad x Trans! Female! Reader next.)

🥦👓🚀❄️🔥 Dekusquad 🥦👓🚀❄️🔥:

"You mean you don't know how?" Iida makes arm motions.

I shake my head, my arms crossed over my chest. "My parents never taught me."

"How about we help?" Midoriya asks gently. I meet his eyes, then Iida's, then Todoroki and Uraraka's.

"Would you...?"

"Of course!" Iida says determinedly. "I would have no greater honour!"

A smile perches on my lips. "If you're sure, I'd really like to learn."

Uraraka grabs my hand. "I'll even help! If not just for moral support."

I nod to her appreciatively, and the four of them sweep me away into the boy's bathroom.

"First, make sure the skin is properly taken care of and moisturized. This will limit the nicks and irritation caused by shaving," Iida motions to the skincare products he brought with.

They get me fixed up, then apply the shaving cream. I let out a laugh as Uraraka plops some onto Midoriya's nose, and then sets a smiley face on Iida's cheek. He quickly deters them, getting back on track; both smiles linger on his face. He applies shaving cream to his own face.

"And now to actually start shaving. I'll demonstrate on myself first." He lifts his razor, and I watch it glide across his skin. "You want to be sure your razor is sharp; a dull blade can cause more nicks and tears at the skin."

I nod silently, and Midoriya hands me a brand new razor, his face smiling. I smile appreciatively.

"Now you should try. I'll guide your hand."

One hand on the razor, I grip Uraraka's hand with the other. Iida's larger hand guides mine slowly, sliding down in a smooth motion. I watch in the mirror as the shaving cream comes off with ease. He helps me rinse off the blade.

A couple more times of him guiding my hand, then his voice gently chides, "Think you've got the hang of this?"

I hum in approval, continuing to shave my face slowly. Todoroki's hand had long ago come to rest at my shoulder in support, and Midoriya's smile I can see in the mirror.

They all cheer when I'm finished.

"You did so good! Only a couple nicks," Uraraka hands me a paper towel to stop the prickles of blood as I grin.

"I agree! You did very well for your first time shaving!" Iida agrees.

"I cut my face way more the first time I tried," Midoriya admits.

"You seem accident prone," Todoroki replies bluntly, making Midoriya agree in embarrassment. "I've only cut myself a few times while shaving."

"I don't know about faces," Uraraka giggles, "but I have nicked my legs quite a bit."

I laugh in response, "me too."

Aoyama, entering the bathroom at that point, chimes in, "Oh I have, too!" He gives a sympathetic look.

"We're helping L/n shave his face," Midoriya adds.

"Oui! And he looks good!"

I can't bring the smile off my face, looking around at the people I call my friends. I can't say I'm disappointed.

They really are amazing.