Midoriya Izuku x Reader

The nurses scurry out of my way as I stomp through the hospital.

I'm a well-known hero, with a well-known temper. I can be nice. I'm usually nice, actually. However, getting on my bad side has its consequences.

I march right into the hospital room, carrying my pajamas in my arm.

My fiance smiles up at me sheepishly. I glare at him.

"You always do this. You absolute idiot." I throw my pajamas down on the bed, my hands planting themselves on my hips.

"I'm sorry, honey. I couldn't help it, that villain was strong." Izuku rubs the back of his head.

I groan. "That's what you always say."

"Are you going to make them let you stay the night again?"

"Of course. I didn't bring my pajamas for some sort of show-and-tell," I retort.

"Sorry, sorry." He's still smiling his adorable smile. He can always tell the difference between me being angry, and pretending like I am now.

I shake my head, sitting down in front of him. "You always worry me," I grumble lowly. "Every time I hear you're hurt."

"I know."

"And I know I get hurt too, but you just... Scare me." I look into his eyes.

He holds out one of his arms, the other one holding his IV. I snuggle into him.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to worry you."

"I know," I kiss his forehead. "I know you don't. And I wouldn't let you not follow your dreams. You just need to be more careful, Izu-chan."

He holds me tighter.

Hours pass as we talk and cuddle. The nurses came in to check on him every so often, but none of them asked me to leave. Even after visiting hours. They know I won't leave, anyway.

I change into my Deku pajamas, laying down beside him. He pulls the blanket over us so we can share.

I peck his cheek, making him laugh. "I love you. Even if you do worry me."

He looks into my eyes. "I love you, too, even if you grumble about me getting hurt all the time."

Izuku wraps an arm around me, and I fall asleep in his arms.