Dabi x Hero!Reader

(Literally just fluff. Remember that the reader is gender neutral!)

I run my hands through his wet hair, keeping my touches soft. He was breathing slowly, like maybe he was asleep. His blue eyes glimmered in the light of the tv screen.

I reach up to flick the hair out of my face, and he looks up at me. A grumpy pout adorns his face.

Smiling at how cute he was, I continue running my hands through his hair, and he relaxes his head back on my stomach.

"I wish every day could be like this," I hear him mumble.

"I know, me too," my hands trace his scars.

We rest in a peaceful silence, watching some movie I wasn't invested in. Just something for me to pretend to watch as I give him the love he needs.

It was rare, that we get times like this. Quiet. Peaceful. Our lives are usually so caught up in who we were on the outside. Sometimes it's hard to get moments like this.

He's a villain.

I've always known that. It's always been a fact of our lives. For years we've had a strong relationship. It wasn't romantic, or even really friendship. We just belong together.

We never fight. We aren't around each other enough for that. Our relationship is built solely on a mutual understanding.

Neither of us want to hurt each other, even if we are on opposite sides. As a hero, I struggled with our strange relationship at first.

I've accepted it now.

Looking down at his tired face, I feel my lips curl at the edges. He's cute like this.

He catches my eye, "What's with the smile?" His raspy voice sounds amused.

"You're not so tough like this, little Dabi," I smirk at him, tapping his nose lightly.

"Yeah?" A laugh escapes his lips. "Well you're not either, cupcake."

I tap his nose again in retaliation for that nickname. "Marshmallow."

"Shush. You're distracting me from the movie." He pouts and turns back.

"Okay, okay." I move his hair out of his face. "Let's watch the movie."