Scenarios: Pregnant Girls x Male! Reader

👗 Yaoyorozu Momo 👗:

Momo wraps her arms around my neck, burying her face in my chest. "I love you so much!"

"I love you, too," I feel like crying, I'm so happy. "And I love our child," I rub her belly gently.

We had been trying for a couple months, ready to start a new family together. And finally, we have succeeded. I smile at her, running my hand through her hair. "I can't wait, I'm just so excited."

🎸 Jirō Kyōka 🎸:

I shake, my eyes wide as I look down at the test. "This is."

"It's a pregnancy test," she bites her lip. Nervousness was present in her frame, as she twiddles her earphone jacks.

"You're going to have a baby?" I wrap my arms around her waist. She nods, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to be a father?" I let a goofy smile fill my face.

🧤 Hagakure Tōru 🧤:

"You're pregnant?!" I clap my hands together, sweeping her off her feet in a hug. "We're pregnant!"

"Yes! We are! I can't wait! We have to tell Mina, and my parents, and your parents, and-"

"Tōru," I chide happily. "Give me a moment, I just became the happiest person in the world all over again!"

She giggles, content in my arms.

🐸 Asui Tsuyu 🐸:

"Ribbit," Tsu sticks her tongue out. "How do you feel?"

"I." The test clatters out of my hand, onto the table. "I feel... Nervous," I admit. "You'll be an excellent mother, no doubt- but what if I'm too much of a pushover?"

"I won't mind, we'll figure it out together," she closes her eyes, making her happy frog face.

I smile back. "Together."

🚀 Uraraka Ochaco 🚀:

I pull her bangs out of her face, letting her throw up all the contents in her stomach.

"We'll know in a few minutes if this is morning sickness, or if you're just sick," I say comfortingly.

She nods, then throws up again. "It's horrible, whatever it is." Her voice rings in misery.

"It would be nice if you were positive, though," I hand her a glass of water for her throat.

She smiles, cheeks turning more pink than usual. "You think so?"

Spotting the result of the pregnancy test beside me, I grin at her. "I know so."

🛍️ Ashido Mina 🛍️:

"Chocolate cake?"

"Chocolate cake! And fish sticks!" She crosses her arms.

"What are you, pregnant?" I raise an eyebrow.

"As a matter of fact, I am!" She raises her voice.

"What." I drop my phone. "You what."

"I. Am. Preg. Nant." Mina says slowly. "Now get me chocolate cake, fish sticks, and some sparkling cider."