SMIH! Kaminari Denki

I shift, getting bored of the game Mina was making us play. I'd already drawn Bakugō's item, and he had yelled the entire seven minutes.

Yawning, I eye the doorway. Maybe I could sneak out?

As I mull this thought over futilely, I watch Kaminari Denki pull a marker out of the bag. My sharpie. His golden eyes look at it in mischief.

I raise my hand as they lift it up, and follow Denki to the closet. Mina bounces after us, closing the door.

"Here's your pen," Denki grins, his face reflecting the light shining through the crack in the doorway. He hands me my sharpie, and I thank him quietly. His eyes shine in the dark closet.

"We need a way to leave this game, or make it more fun. Everyone is kind of getting bored," I sigh, tapping my marker to my face lightly, obviously bored myself.

I hear him giggle, and raise one of my eyebrows. " What's so funny, Kaminari?"

Denki grins wider. "We could marker tag people."

"Only if you have Bakugō," I challenge him, crossing my arms.

"Then you get Todoroki first."

"Deal!" I feel a smirk settle on my face, lips tugged up smugly.

A couple minutes later, we're released from the dark, cramped closet. I slink out, eyeing my target. Denki grins and walks to the couch to wait.

Not thirty minutes later, and Todoroki has a sharpie mustache, and Kaminari is running around the dorms, screaming, as Bakugō chases after him. Explosions can be heard, but no one is particularly worried, since that's Bakugō.

Meanwhile, Kirishima and Todoroki get stuck in a closet, then Momo and Sero, and we eventually just go to truth or dare, all while listening to Bakugō hunt for poor Denki, who had been successful in his marker tagging.

Cat whiskers adorned Bakugō's face as he walks through the common area, fuming and searching for the sparky blonde. I point him in a random direction, and he activates his quirk, returning to his hunt for Kaminari.

Hours later, we're released from Mina's torture, and I end up tagging Kaminari myself, leaving a heart on his cheek.