Kirishima Eijiro x Trans! Male! Reader

(Requested by _king_the_pigeon_. Kirishima x Trans! Male! Reader. Kiri stands up for them! Slight warning for slurs and bullying.)

A muffled sputter escapes my lips. My body is limp; I've already given in. Shivers wrack up my spine.

"That's what trannys like you get," the leader of the group crows, lowering his hands after using his water quirk.

I don't respond, the shame and negative emotions eating away at me. My soaked clothes cling to my skin.

"Hah! Can't even respond. Someone like you could never be a hero. You're not even fit to be human."

Before a sob can find it's way to life on my tongue, a voice interjects.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Bakugō Katsuki, eyes alight with rage, steps into the bathroom. His hands are in his pockets, but his threatening voice gets the point across.

"That's not heroic at all! And definitely not manly!" Kirishima Eijiro agrees from behind his blond friend. "Y/n is just as much a man as any other dude!"

The leader opens his mouth, likely with a vicious retort, but it dies when he makes eye contact with Bakugō.

Defeated, the group disperses, but not before Bakugō makes a couple more threatening remarks.

My back hits the wall, and I bury my face in my hands. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let them..." My voice trails off.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Kirishima steps forward, Bakugō walking off to one of the stalls.

The redhead's hand rests on my shoulder. "Don't let them get to you. They're all wrong."

I nod, not trusting my voice.

"Hey, Y/n," Kirishima comforts with a soothing whisper, "it's okay now. We're here for you, until you don't need us anymore. I'll always be here for you." I can hear the reassuring smile in his voice.

"Thanks, Kirishima," I drop my hands from my face, unable to summon the strength anymore.

He grins. "Let's go to the dorms and let you get changed. We have a while until lunch is over."

"You don't have to--" I'm cut off as he presses a finger to my lips.

"Let's go, you can't wear a wet binder all day." He grabs my hand, dragging me after him. "Besides, I forgot my homework for the next class."

I smile softly, ignoring the cold water dripping from my hair, and soaked through my blazer and shirt. Instead, his warm hand grounds me. My heart flutters.

As ironic as it is, he's my rock. And I wouldn't have it any other way.