🌲 3rd Fic of Christmas

For the third fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

Three Hot Cocoas,
A Secret Santa Gift,
And A Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

I rub my hands together, breathing on them to get back any feeling I can. Kyōka and I had just gotten home from the store, and now it's hot cocoa time.

"It's cold out there," Kyōka complains. I turn around, nodding at her as my teeth chatter. I almost blush at how cute she looks. Her earphone jacks had little sleeves to keep them warm, courtesy of our girlfriend Momo, and she holds her hands up, almost pouting because of how cold they are.

I open my jacket, letting her slip her hands into it to keep them warm. "I agree. I can't wait for Momo to get home, then we can all cuddle."

Usually, it can get uncomfortably warm with three of us cuddling. At this point in the year, however, it would be welcome.

"At least she will be here soon." Kyōka cuddles closer, shivering.

I hear the tea kettle begin to boil, and Kyōka helps me set up the teacups. They are beautiful, almost ornamental. One of the things Momo would never give up. It's adorable how happy they make her.

"I'll go set up for our movie," Kyōka kisses my cheek. I return a kiss to her cold nose.

I pour the hot cocoa mix into the teacups, then the hot water, stirring the cocoa. Three perfectly mixed hot cocoas. I smile at the warmth, adding marshmallows.

Hearing the front door open and close, I place all of them on a tray, carrying it to the living room. Kyōka and Momo parted from their hug, which looked warm.

Momo pulls off her soaked overclothes, throwing them in a basket with a relaxed sigh. "It's freezing out there, it's a wonder I can use my quirk at all."

I smile sympathetically. "At least we can warm up together!"

They finish setting up the couch, the movie already beginning. I set the tray on the coffee table, sitting between my two beautiful lovers.

Kyōka pulls the blankets over all of us, warming one of her hands under my jacket while sipping her cocoa. Momo holds one of my hands. Some Hallmark Christmas movie plays, romantic and sappy.

The three of us sit together comfortably, sipping hot cocoa, and feeling warm despite the cold winter.