Ashido Mina x Reader

(Bakusquad x Homestuck Shenanigans. Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie.)

I laugh, shaking my head. It's been so long since I've done something this ridiculous.

I stick the horns on my head, adding more hairspray to make my hair spikier.

Mina giggles from beside me, smearing more gray paint onto her face. "I'm so excited!"

"Me too!" A voice calls from the floor. Kaminari, looking into a small handheld mirror, grins up at us. He fixes his black wig. Sero agrees from beside him.

"Why are we doing this again?" Bakugō grumbles.

"Because Mina was scared to go alone!" Kirishima interjects, walking in, wearing his full cosplay.

"You did that so fast!" Mina squeals.

"I still don't know why I have to be the cranky crab troll," Bakugō crosses his arms.

We all look at him a bit, but no one tells him the truth.

"Because everyone loves Karkat."

"Bull-"

Mina grabs my arm, jumping up and down happily. "Thank you so much for this, and having our friends go with us!" She beams at me.

I smile back. "It's nothing."

Kiri joins us, helping me put the black hairspray in my hair. "We would do anything for you, Mina. It's why we're your friends."

"Thanks," Mina grins mischievously. "It means a lot from genderbent Terezi."

"Hey, I thought she was cool! And she loves red, just like me!"

--- ---

We walk around the mall, having just finished watching a panel. Mina jumps up and down excitedly. Feferi really fits her perfectly, almost as perfectly as Bakugō being Karkat.

Denki was Gamzee, which fits him, too, sometimes. Sero was the male version of Vriska, since he thought she looked awesome.

And I'm Sollux. A popular pairing for Feferi.

I think it fits, since I'm so infatuated with Mina. She's just so perfect to me.

Kirishima knows, of course. He's told me to go for it.

In fact, he just now gestured to me, since Mina and I were sitting together.

I shake my head frantically, and he crosses his arms, white cane in hand. He tilts his red glasses down, giving me a Terezi-esque wicked grin.

Fearful of what that grin means, I turn to Mina. Taking a deep breath, I prepare my next words. Now or never.

She turns to me, smiling. "Hey," Mina scoots a little closer. "I wanted to thank you for bringing me here, I've never been to one of these before. I really appreciate all of this. You even got Bakugō to come," She twirls her blackened hair between her fingers. "And... I want you to know how amazing you are to me." She takes a deep breath, kissing my cheek.

She leaps up, covering her gray face, which was red beneath the paint. Mina prepares to run. I grab her hand, laughing.

"I was just about to confess to you," I grin.

"SolFef!" A couple people call, rushing up to us. "Could you pose?"

I gape at the couple, then smile bashfully.

"Sure!" Mina giggles, turning to me. I grab her hands, holding them up to my heart. Gazing into her eyes, I don't let go, even after they get their picture.

I lean in slowly, and she kisses me excitedly. I hold her close, then hug her after she pulls away from the kiss.

We stay like that for a moment, Terezi-Kirishima giving me a thumbs up.

Then Mina pushes me away. "The gray paint!"

It was everywhere.