🏳️‍🌈 Trans*Male: Midoriya x Trans!Male!Reader

(Midnight o'clock. Also this just has Deku as a friend + hero partner instead of a lover, bc friends are also important)

I adjust my hero costume, making sure everything is in place, and exit the bathroom. Beatrice's coffeeshop is bustling- rainbow decor fills the space.

My eyes meet with those of my hero partner, and he nods. He hands me my drink, sipping on his own with his mask pulled from his face.

The two of us leave, to resume our duty in keeping peace during Pride.

"And I think it would be most helpful for us to be on this side, since this is where the road T's off and where the homophobic protesters usually gather. Hopefully they won't be a problem," Deku pauses, "but I guess it's our job to make sure of that."

I nod along with his thoughts. "I think that would make our job more efficient."

"Good, I'm glad we think alike. I've got your back." Deku takes a sip of his drink. "We're basically brothers out here, after all."

I smile, taking a drink. "Thank you. I've got your back, too, bro."

"And if you want," Deku holds out a thing of Pride stickers, "I have these."

I glance down, smiling. "Thanks, Deku."

Reaching out, I pick out a trans flag and a rainbow, sticking them where they'll be visible on my outfit.

Deku sticks a couple rainbows and a bi pride flag on his own outfit, smiling to himself.

"Now that we've got our warpaint," Deku smiles wholeheartedly, "let's go protect our family."

I follow after him, my heart swelling. I'm happy to have a hero co-worker who believes in love, and who also accepts me for who I am.

This world is cold, but love makes it just a little warmer.