🏳️‍🌈 Polyplatonic: Todoroki x Reader x Iida

I yawn, stretching and snuggling closer to my stuffed squid. A dip in the couch next to me draws my attention to my friend and roommate Iida Tenya. His blue hair is still damp from his shower earlier, and his glasses are discarded. My other roommate, Todoroki Shotō, plops down on my other side, setting various snacks on the coffee table.

"I'm glad we could all find today to take off of work together," Tenya wraps his arm around my shoulders, and I promptly use it as a cushion for my head. His hand reaches the ever-growing ends of Shotō's red and white locks. They go down to his shoulders now, thin and soft.

"Me too," I mumble, changing the TV channel from the news. Everything has been so busy lately. It's nice to slow down and rest.

I can feel Shotō nod as he lays his head on my shoulder. To any other cuddle group, cuddle sessions may get warm or sweaty. We, however, have a personal A/C cuddle unit.

Not that he liked when we mentioned that.

Finding Nemo begins, and I take a sip of my drink.

"I like this one," Shotō mumbles.

Tenya breathes a relaxing sigh. "It's a good movie."

I yawn, squishing my squid plush closer. Shotō takes one of my hands in his cool hand, twining our fingers together. Tenya kisses the top of my head, then reaches to Shotō to give him the same.

My head soon finds Tenya's large chest, my ears picking up the beating of his heart. Our cuddle position had changed, with Iida propping us up at the arm of the couch. I lay on him, head in his chest, and Shotō still laying against me. His long hair spills down, tangled in Tenya's calloused fingers. Shotō now has the squid plush in one arm, one hand still holding mine.

The pressure of both of them is comforting, and comfortably warm. Not too warm, but the perfect amount for coziness.

Content, the three of us watch movies for the rest of our day off, in a cuddle pile and eating snacks.

I'm so glad to have these two in my life.