🎃 Aizawa Shota x Reader

I adjust his cat ears. "See? It's adorable!"

My husband's eyes bore into me. "Why are we doing this again?"

"The trick or treaters! We gotta give them candy!" A laugh escapes me and I pull him into a hug.

"But why dress up?"

"Because I got you a costume! We're doing couple's costumes now!"

Shota chuckles. "And why am I the cat? What if I wanted to be the witch?"

"How unfortunate," I walk outside, him following after me; the tail clipped to his pants waves behind him almost comically. It's almost time the kids started to walk the streets in search of candy. I click on the lights and the fog machine. The air billows white, slowly filling the yard.

"You're so nice to me," he ruffles my hair, the cat mittens giving him an adorable addition to his look.

"Hey!" I pout. "Don't mess up my hair." I pat it back, and he smiles.

"Aren't you going to have a huge hat on anyway?"

"Misconception," I grab the candy bowl and sit on the porch. "Witches can look like anything." The grinning jack-o'-lantern beside me seems to agree, already glowing. Perhaps Mr. PumpkinGuts is excited, too.

"True, true," Shota sits beside me, his hand caressing my face delicately. "You make an exceptionally attractive one." He gazes into my eyes, which have an accentuating amount of eyeliner around them.

His lips are curved into a slight smirk, and his own eyes shine. The cat ears are the same colour as his hair, almost blending in naturally.

"Shhh, no one's supposed to know that," I muse cheekily and turn to the road. He laughs and wraps an arm around me, watching the fog roll over the browning leaves.

"My bad, love. Your secret is safe with me."

The kids start to roam about, and we hand out the candy in peace. A witch and their cat, and a cold halloween night. We soon grab some hot apple cider to warm ourselves up, and congratulate the kids on their costumes. As the night goes on, I snuggle closer to Shota.

I'm glad to be doing this with him.