🎃 Dabi x Reader x Midnight

(Super rarepair? Check. My friend wanted to cosplay Midnight and I was Dabi so we decided to make it a thing. There's exactly no fanart of them lol.)

"Noooo," I groan, attempting to escape the arms of my two lovers. "We'll never get out if we start cuddling!"

"Exactly, you'll never be cold again," Dabi's warm arms wrap around me.

"Yeah, you were the one complaining about being freezing," Nemuri teases, her hand running through my hair as they drag me to the bed. They have already changed into warm pajamas, Dabi's pants decorated with skeletons and Nemuri's pajamas covered in pumpkins.

"We're gonna make sure you're warm, sweetheart."

I comply, knowing that resistance is futile.

I've been in a tentative relationship with both the former villain Dabi and the pro hero Midnight for about six months. It's really gone well, their personalities don't clash often; and when they do, they quickly... Resolve it.

Dabi pulls me down beside him, almost squeezing the air out of me as he gets comfortable. His breath is warm on my neck as Nemuri crawls in beside me, kissing my forehead.

I was somehow good friends with the both of them. Nemuri was a friend since our childhood, and I met Dabi when I started my own bakery. Eventually they met.

It was a rough first meeting, to put it lightly. But then I got them to start talking, and they hit it off. I just watched their relationship form, until they made it very clear that I was part of it.

Kisses from a ragged pair of lips are placed on my shoulder as we all settle down. It's already almost unbearably warm, but cozy all the same. His cold staples offset his warmth, sending shivers down my spine.

I suppress a yawn as Nemuri wraps her arms around my waist, tickling Dabi with a sly grin. He grumbles, poking at her. I can feel the smile on his lips.

Maybe it's a natural side effect of Nemuri's quirk, but I always get far too comfortable far too fast while cuddling them.The smell of smoke and something faintly sweet is permanent in the air. Her hair tickles my skin, and his callous hands rest at my side. I'm definitely not cold anymore.

This is contentment.