🌲 6th Fic of Christmas

For the sixth fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

Decorating Cookies,
A VILLAINOUS SNOWBALL FIGHT
An Awkward Mistletoe Kiss,
Three Hot Cocoas,
A Secret Santa Gift,
And A Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

I mix the icing colours, sticking my tongue out as I concentrate.

"We have yellow, right?" Denki asks, eating a couple of the burnt-ish cookies.

"Yeah, I just made it," Hitoshi huffs. "It would be easier if you helped mix the colours, Denki."

I smile at their small bickering.

"Yeah, but it looks like you are both having fun with it, so I won't get in the way," Denki takes a bite out of a reindeer cookie's head.

I laugh, mixing up the indigo for Hitoshi. "It's alright, we're almost done anyways."

Carefully, I dump the icing into a piping bag.

Hitoshi sets out some parchment paper, three pieces to be exact, and carries the cookies over.

I cut a hole at the end of each bag, pulling out a bell-shaped cookie and beginning to decorate.

Denki and Hitoshi join me, decorating their own cookies.

Finishing the yellow bell, I take the black icing and put some stripes on it. "It's you, Denki."

He laughs, "I'm flattered."

The three of us decorate quietly, the holiday music playing from a small speaker.

"Look! Isn't it pretty?" Denki pipes up, holding the cookie for us to see.

It's... Something. "It looks cute!" I smile, not sure what to make of the purple and green mess of icing.

"What even is that?" Hitoshi raises an eyebrow.

"A cookie!"

Hitoshi rolls his eyes, focusing on his own cookie.

By the time Denki and I are finished with two more a piece, Hitoshi is finally done with his first one.

He holds up the small square, showing us his work timidly. "It's a cat."

I awe at it, amazed at how good he is at icing cookies. "You're so incredible, 'Toshi!"

Denki claps his hands. "That really is amazing."

Hitoshi smiles, beginning his next one.

I smile contently, happy to have this time with them. Then I notice how Denki doesn't have any cookies decorated. Spotting the icing on his face, I realize why.

"Denki! Stop eating all of the cookies, they're for our friends," I scold him, a smile still on my lips.

"Whoops," he blushes. "They just looked so yummy."

Hitoshi laughs. "You even have icing on your nose."

"And my hands!" Denki holds them up, and sure enough they're covered in icing.

Hitoshi and I help him clean off a little bit, the three of us laughing it off. He's an idiot, but he's our idiot. I clean icing out of his hair, not sure how he got it stuck there. Then I get a headband, pulling his bangs out of his face.

He holds up a newly-iced cookie. "Look, it's us."

The little square cookie had three stick figures on it. One had indigo hair, the next had yellow, and the third had my hair colour. I smile softly, kissing his cheek while Hitoshi kissed the other.

"I love you two."

"I love both of you."

"You're both ridiculous, but I love you anyway."