SMIH! Asui Tsuyu

(Reader has a heating quirk, anything like fire or heating things, nothing too specific in this.)

I smile softly at the cute little frog plush, poking its pink cheeks.

"That's mine," Tsu holds out her hand, her steady voice unwavering.

I hand the plush to her, hoping my crush isn't too obvious.

Asui Tsuyu. The prettiest girl I've ever met. She could ask me for my heart and I would give it to her on the spot.

Mina giggles, pushing us into the closet. It's small enough that Tsu and I are barely a foot apart.

I clear my throat, trying to focus on anything but my ever-growing blush.

"This game is fun, ribbit?"

My heart nearly melts at the sound of her little ribbit. "I've never played."

"Well it's nice in this closet. The common room is cold, and it makes me sleepy," I catch a glimpse of her smile through the dark closet space.

"Oh. Do you need a blanket or anything when we get out?" I ask, fidgeting with my hands.

"Ribbit. I think I'd be better off sitting next to someone with a heating quirk."

I gulp.

"Me?" I feel myself stutter.

"Ribbit. If you're alright with it, that is." She rests a hand on my shoulder. "You're always so warm, it helps me keep from hibernating."

If it were possible, my face would catch on fire (It may be possible).

All I can do is nod, and the door opens. Mina pulls us out hurriedly, pushing Momo and Iida into the closet after us, despite their protests.

Tsu grabs my hand gently, pulling me over to the couch. I hesitate, then wrap my arms around her, activating my quirk to keep her warm.

Though honestly my face was warm enough to compare to a summer's day.

Tsu snuggles into me, voicing happy ribbits as the party goes on.

All I can think about is how cute she is.

Eventually, the two of us fall asleep on the couch, and everyone else escapes the game.

I sleep happily, holding her close to me.