Uraraka Ochaco x Female! Reader (2)

(This was requested by a few people!)

I shake, watching Bakugō Katsuki, the angriest guy in class, who would probably fight a baby, scour through the pages of my notebook. I had dropped it on his foot by accident. He stops when he gets to the drawing I made about a week ago.

"So you have a thing for Pink Cheeks?" His eyes meet mine, an eyebrow raised.

"I-I-..." I can't bring myself to move, shaking like a leaf.

"What are you so afraid of?" He grins. "Afraid she doesn't like you back?"

I gulp, nodding hesitantly. He laughs, and I avert my eyes. Snatching my notebook back, I rush down the hallway, away from him.

Tears spill over my eyes, down my face. He's right. She probably won't feel the same. What if she decides to hate me? I've only recently come to terms with this feeling. The bubbles in my chest when I'm around her.

I lock myself in my dorm room, trying to focus on homework, and not the despair clouding my thoughts.

An hour later, and I hear a knock on my door. I scramble to answer it, my heart dropping whenever I see Uraraka.

"Oh." I feel the breath leave my chest. "Hey Uraraka."

"Hey, so Bakugō told me why you've been avoiding me lately." She smiles softly, her face more pink than usual.

I clench my fists, cursing the spiky blond in my mind. "He did?"

Uraraka nods. "And I understand what made you feel like maybe you needed to distance yourself. But I want you to know, I don't blame you." She steps closer, before continuing.

"You should never feel ashamed for loving someone. There's too much to hate in this world, and I'm glad you think I'm worth liking. I want to be friends again, but more importantly, I want to show you how beautiful it is to be happy with who you are."

Her eyes sparkle with determination, making a small smile grow on my face. Her words were sincere.

"Thank you," I whisper, feeling tears in my eyes again. Not just to her. But to Bakugō, too.

She only smiles as I repeat myself. "Thank you, so much."