part 1 welcome to the lozers club ( henry x reader )

This a Henry bowers x reader .. 

Being apart of the loser's club makes you a prime target for the one and only, Henry Bowers

Hey, slut! Get your fucking ass back over here! I'm not finished with you!" He called, running after you. "I'm talking to you, bitch!" He said, grabbing your arm and spinning you around. He held a tight grip on your wrist, and you tensed. Henry Bowers; the town bully. You were apart of the infamous 'Loser's Club', hence you were one of Bower's favorite targets.
For a reason unbeknownst to you, you were easily picked on the most out of the group, Henry's favorite punch bag. You knew the things he could do; You'd seen the scars on Ben's stomach, and the many times he'd throw around Richie, Eddie, Stan and Bill. Oh, and the fact that he'd done most of those things to you, as well, didn't help the fear.
"Leave me alone, Bowers." You said, trying not to pull a Bill and stutter continuously. "What did you just say to me?" He asked, his voice dangerously low. Your eyes widened, and you opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "That's right, be quiet you little bitch." He spoke, pulling out his knife. You looked at it in horror, and Henry smirked. "You like it? It's nice, isn't it? Though, I think it might look better, piercing your skin." He said, and you immediately pulled your arm away, bolting down the street.
You didn't get very far, however, because two of his little 'goons' grabbed you, pulling you back to Henry. You kicked your legs, desperately trying to escape, but you were ultimately screwed over. "Stop moving, bitch." One of them said, you didn't bother paying attention to which.

. "Let me go, assholes!" You screamed, unwilling to give in, though you knew it was inevitable at this point.
"I don't like people who run away, Y/N." Henry said, walking up to you, twirling his knife between his fingers. You stayed quiet, and finally, stopping fighting the boys holding you up. There was nothing you could do. "Finally, you've done something smart." The same goon spoke, earning a glare from Henry. "Shut up." He warned, and both of your captor's shut their mouths.

"I'm going to have fun with you." Henry said, holding his knife tightly and grabbed your arm. He began to cut, you letting out a scream of pain. "Shush, Y/N. The louder you are, the deeper the blade goes." Henry said, emotionless, and you nodded. You bit your lip as he began to cut again. He began carving letters, but you were so busy trying to block out the pain, eyes squeezed shut and teeth biting hard on your lip, that you payed no attention to what was being engraved on your skin.
"Hey! Leave her alone, asshole!" Richie called, and Henry only laughed.

"It's alright, I'm finished with the bitch, anyways." He said, motioning for your captors to drop you. They did, you slamming into the ground with a loud thump. Henry gave you one last kick to the stomach, you letting out another cry of pain, you were sure it would leave a bruise. He and his friends ran off, the Loser's Club running towards you.
Your eyes were blurry, and you felt like you'd pass out at any given moment. You managed to make out few of the things happening around you. Ben calling your name, "Y/N!", Beverly gasping, Bill shaking you, begging you to stay awake and Eddie having to get out his inhaler. You slowly fell unconscious, but before you did, you heard Richie yell "Fuck!", and everything went black.

You woke up in an alley, confused. "What the fuck?" You whispered, rubbing your head. A wave of pain shot through your arm, and you let out a little squeal of pain and surprise. Bill, Bev, and Eddie all ran over worriedly. The others were nowhere to be seen. "Y/N, oh my god! Try not to black out on us again, okay? We sent the others to get more supplies!" Eddie said, panicking. "Then why didn't you go?" You asked, confused. Eddie pondered this, before his eyes widened. "Shit! They'll get the wrong stuff!" He yelled, taking off. You blinked, and felt something trickle down your arm. Looking down, you gasped. Through the dripping blood, you could very clearly see engraved into your arm, was written in big, messy scarred letters. 'SLUT.'

(Henry and his lap dogs )
"Nice one, Henry!" Vic said, clapping the boy on the back. Henry only grunted, feeling odd. "You alright?" Belch asked, halfheartedly. "Fine." Henry muttered, the feeling in his stomach growing more. He couldn't get that loser out of his head. He couldn't even remember her name, he only knew her as 'Bitch' or 'Slut.'
"What's that losers name?" Henry asked, out of the blue. Vic and Belch exchanged a confused look, turning back to their leader. "Which one?" Vic asked, cautiously. "The slut." Henry replied, vaguely. "Y/N L/N?" Vic questioned, and it was as if a lightbulb went off in Henry's head. "Right." He grunted, twirling the now red-stained knife in his fingers.
"Is there a reason you wanted to know?" Belch asked, earning a warning look from Vic. They never questioned Henry's actions. It never ended well. "Yes, and it's none of your fucking business." Henry replied, glaring at his so-called friends. "Now get lost. I'm sick of the both of you." They did so, leaving immediately.
Henry stayed where he was, and thought over everything he'd done to you in the past few years. He'd never really cared much about the pathetic loser's club, except that they were amazing targets to take out his anger on.

Whenever he thought of anything he'd done to you, specifically, that same feeling in his stomach returned. He now understood what it was, and hated it. Guilt.
He thought about how scared you looked when he approached you, and realized how much he hated it. He knew he picked on you more than the others, but it never really occurred to him why. Looking back, he knew. He liked you. How could he not? You were smart, beautiful, and you didn't take shit from anyone, even himself, when he didn't have a weapon.
You were perfect, and he didn't want to believe he liked a loser. He thought of a quick plan, that could go terribly wrong, but he didn't care. Henry always thought you never truly fit in with the loser's club, you only hung out with them because they accepted you.

He figured he would allow you in his gang, and you wouldn't be a loser anymore. It would rid him of his guilt, and possibly get himself a girlfriend in the process. His mind was made. He was going to make it up to you, no matter what.