Bill Denbrough Bad ass

It had been a long day. You'd failed your math test because you supposedly cheated off of one of the dumbest kids in the class (you didn't by the way, they cheated off of you), Greta and her friends had called you names until tears sprung to your eyes, and to top it off, Bill was running late, and all you wanted to do was go home, unnoticed and quietly.

You should've known it wasn't gonna happen.

After waiting for a solid 10 minutes for Bill by your locker, with no indication of him coming, you decided to look around and see if he'd messed up your meeting spot. You'd gone to his locker, only to find nothing. With a sigh, you left the school. When you exited the building, you saw your boyfriend standing face to face with the Bowers gang, the rest your friends behind him. "Oh, come on.." You muttered. As if things couldn't get worse.

You spoke too soon.

As you walked up to them, you saw Vic look at you, and whisper something to Henry, making him turn your way. Henry turned, winking at you flirtatiously, and turned his attention back to the rest of the losers club. You rolled your eyes, holding back your gagging, and moving to stand with the rest of your friends, just beside Bill, crossing your arms in front of your chest, while Henry began to torment your boyfriend once again.

"W-w-what d-did y-you s-say t-t-there, b-b-Billie?" Henry tormented, cackling with his 'friends'. You referred to them more so as his goons, but to all their own. Bill looked about ready to attack Bowers, so you gently grabbed his arm, gaining his attention. You shook your head no, indicating to him Henry wasn't worth his time. Bill sighed, but followed your instructions and backed off. If it were anyone else, he would've fought Bowers (and likely lost), but you had an effect on him that calmed him even with the smallest of touches.

"Aww, does poor little Billie need his wittle girlfriend to come help him?" Henry laughed, and you clenched your fists, slowly turning around menacingly. You were fuming, and you were sure it was obvious from your expression. "Oh no, the wittle girl looks angry! I-I'm s-s-so s-s-scared!" He continued, earning a high five from the rest of his gang of idiots. You wouldn't have it though, so you took it upon yourself to deal with it, the first way that came to your head. You walked straight up to Bowers, and without missing a beat, you straight up slapped him across the face.

Everyone fell silent, jaws dropping. "Did she.." Eddie whispered, and no one answered. You were in shock yourself, but you held your ground and a confident smirk. Inside, you were terrified.Henry could probably snap your arm in half with his bare hands, but by the looks of it, you hit a pretty good hit on him. "HOLY SHIT! Y/N L/N IS A BADASS!"

Richie exclaimed, excitedly. The others laughed, and the Bowers gang just stood there, trying to hold their laughter while they waited for Henry's command. A bunch of idiots is what they were, and without their leader, they were nothing.
"There's more where that came from if you wanna keep teasing my boyfriend, Bowers." You warned, earning a chorus of "oohs" among the losers. Henry glared st you, stepping forward. You had to look up to see him, and you weren't going to lie, it was intimidating. He gestured for his friends to grab yours, each of them grabbing two, Belch easily grabbing Bill and Ben, Vic grabbing Beverly and Eddie, and Patrick grabbing Stan and Richie. All the losers began to fight against their restraints, but gave up when they realized there was no use. Besides Bill and Beverly, they ignored that fact and kept kicking and fighting.

While this was happening, Henry had grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, and slammed you back against the lockers. Your head smacked against the door, making you dizzy. Henry smirked, pulling something out of his pocket that made your breath hitch. His knife. The knife he used to cut into Ben's flesh without hesitation; you feared you were next.

Henry, with a wild look in his eyes, lowered the knife to your skin, cutting deeply, making you scream. All the losers snapped their head in your direction. "Y/N!" They all called, worry evident in their voices. You bit your tongue. You had to hold your ground against Henry, and show him you weren't afraid. Even if you were. "Is that all you got, Bowers?" You said through gritted teeth, masking your pain with anger.

Henry and his friends snickered. "I've barely got started, doll face." Henry cackled, beginning to carve deeper into your arm. You blocked out your friends' screams and protests, but as your
vision began to blur, you saw Vic look at Belch nervously, and him return the concerned glance. You began to see black spots, and you felt lightheaded.

You could faintly hear someone call out "Henry Bowers! What on .. do you .. doing?!" It was hard, but you managed to make out those few words. You felt Henry drop you, making you immediately to the floor, unable to hold yourself up.

You began coughing, and blinking repeatedly, trying to stay conscious. The weight of Henry off of you was a blessing, and your vision slowly began to clear. Your arm was still bleeding, quite a lot, but the pain was maintainable, for now. You looked up to see your savior was none other than the teacher who'd failed you on your test.

"Henry Bowers, what is the meaning of this?" The teacher scolded, astounded. "I've heard rumours, but NEVER, should you be allowed weapons on school property-" Henry only rolled his eyes, clearly not listening. "I'm calling your father." The teacher said, proudly. This caught Henry's attention, and for once, he looked scared. "Oh, and Miss L/N, I'll see you tomorrow for retaking that test." He said, winking at you, and walked away.

"B-b-but" Henry stuttered, and you smirked. "Whose stuttering now, asshole?" You asked, boldly. Henry didn't reply, only followed the teacher who walked away, begging him not to call his dad. You stood proudly in your place before looking at the other members of the Bowers gang. "Can we help you?" They all looked at each other and took off, running carelessly in the direction Henry had gone.

"Holy shit!" "I still can't believe she did that!" "Just.. holy shit!" "Shut up, Richie!" "You shut up, Ed-" Your friends bantered as you walked out of the school, smirking proudly. "Be quiet!" You said seriously, scaring the losers. You laughed at their expressions, making them laugh nervously. "Oh come on guys, this doesn't change anything. You're acting like you don't even know who I am anymore." You rolled your eyes, playfully.

"We know who you are, we're just surprised!" Eddie said, in wonder. "Why? You've seen how I act with Richie." You shrugged, and they all agreed. (Let's just say, Richie wasn't the only trashmouth annoying one in the group.) Bill walked over to you, a frown on his face. "You could've got yourself hurt because of me." He whispered, so only you could hear. "i can handle myself, Bill, you know that." You told him, smiling reassuringly.

"I-I-I guess.." Bill said, unsure. He worried about you far too much, and it was unnecessary, but you still thought it was adorable that he cared so much about you. "And now everyone will know how badass your girlfriend is." Richie said, clapping both you and Bill on the back. "Huh. I g-g-guess y-y-you're right f-for once R-R-Richie." Bill said, throwing an arm around your shoulder and smiling proudly. "Yes!" Richie exclaimed, making you all laugh. "Wait, Bill! You asshole!"