Losers' Club x Reader; preference // pet names + sweet gestures

Bill Denbrough
Pet names: Honey, love or sweetheart.
Sweet gestures: He often inserts little pieces of you into his favourite characters while writing, either he'll make them say something you've said before or give them one of your quirks. Sometimes it's unintentional, other times he does it purposefully to kind of immortalise you in his own way.

Stanley Uris
Pet names: He calls you baby-love or little bird.
Sweet gestures: He packs your lunch for you in the morning before you both leave for work and always puts a little handwritten note in there. Stan gives you a lot of compliments out of the blue; you'll be watching tv or doing a chore and he'll just tell you how pretty you are.

Richie Tozier
Pet names: There's no one thing he calls you; one minute it'll be something normal like angel face and the next he's calling you "my cuddly lil Pop-Tart" because why not?? Hot mama, chica, babylicious and sweet thang are common. Also butthead—affectionately, of course.
Sweet gestures: When he's away doing his shows, he won't watch new episodes of the tv shows you watch together without you. Richie was insistent that Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead just wasn't the same when you weren't there to banter with or add commentary. To work around this problem you usually Skype or call while watching it.

Eddie Kaspbrak
Pet names: Tried out 'baby/babe' but felt kind of weird saying it. He calls you sweetheart or pookie.
Sweet gestures: As a kid he was a bit timid when it came to hand-holding and kissing but in adulthood he got over it and is incredibly affectionate. He wouldn't want to touch anyone else's hand but Eddie must hold yours everywhere: crossing the street, in elevators, in queues, when you're just hanging out at home on the couch, etc. He also has multiple first aid kits throughout the house and if you cut your finger or burn yourself when you guys are cooking he'll go into doctor-mode.

Mike
Pet names: Sunflower or sunshine because he says you're the light of his life :')
Sweet gestures: Mike's always looking in the library for anything you might enjoy reading. If he sees something he thinks you'd find interesting he either puts it aside or makes a note of the title.

Ben Hanscom
Pet names: Princess, love, angel.
Sweet gestures: Ben writes you a lot of notes, sometimes it's poetry and sometimes it's just a thoughtful letter. You've got a whole drawer dedicated to the things he makes for you.

Beverly Marsh
Pet names: Hun, peanut, Bambi.
Sweet gestures: She can immediately tell if you've had a hard day and does whatever she can to help you relax and feel better. Beverly will run you a nice bubble bath with your favourite scented candle, get out your favourite movie and let you vent while she plays with your hair.